Hide and seek

Hey guys. I am so sorry for not replying to all of you and for not updating. I really am sorry. I was having a tough time. I had to pre-study the books of F.sc and the books are pretty tough -_-"
And then I had to go with my dad in the opening of a Pakistan-Turkish channel See TV and we had to stay there for 1 week. After that dad wanted to take a step in the Fashion Industry. So he wanted me to do all the promotion and saling of everythibg cause I have been doing the marketing of several things since I was 7 years old.
I am so sorry for not replying. I had over 72 messages and 200 plus notifications and I was so tired already so I didn't check them. But I saw the messages some of them made me smile cause they were about How I am? While rest of them were about When are you gonna update......
Thanks for the guys who were asking how I am and sorry for causing you a worry.
Love you all x

Zayn's P.O.V :

After all the visiting stuff we all headed towards Fatima's house. "I will cook you guys some delicious food." Fatima smiled. "Sure I am very hungry." Niall said putting a hand on his stomach. "When are you not hungry Nialler." Louis rolled his eyes and Niall totally ignored the fact.

Fatima went towarda the kitchen. "Do you need any help?" Unaiza asked. "Nope but if I will need I will tell you guys." She smiled. "Okay." Unaiza answered.

We started to talk about all the places that we visited and which I wanna visit. "Guys if my parents will come to know that we are hanging out with 5 boys they will never allow me to go put of house." Amun said sadly. "What do you say to them that where are you going?" I asked worriedly. "Uh I say that I am gonna meet my GIRL friends." She put an emphasize on girl. "Oh I see." Zayn pressed my lips into a thin line. "But why they won't allow? We are just boys,not monsters." Harry put out a fact. "Yeah why they won't?" I agreed with Harry. "Hello? We are talking about Pakistan and Muslim girls not those British white girls who wear skirts and are ready to make out any time." Unaiza said in a stern voice. "Oh" Harry made his face O shaped.

"Same here, my parents aren't at home now and when they will come to know I am screwed." Fatima almost yelled from the kitchen. "They can't do that." Niall screamed back. "Oh yes Niall they absolutely can do that." Fatima came out-of the kitchen making a sad face. "What about you Unaiza?" Harry asked. "Well. No problem with me. But first I will have to convince them and after all my mom likes Zayn even my aunts like Zayn so no worries with me." She shrugged her shoulders and I smiled. "They like Zayn only?" Harry raised and eyebrow. "What about you my princess Maham?" Louis said in a flirty tone. "First of all stop calling me princess and second of all if they will stop me I will find a way to stay away from you Lou." Maham rolled her eyes. "And Zubana you?" I am hundered percent fine just I will have to give an explanation to my brother." she said calmly.

"Dinner is ready." Fatima shouted forom the kitchen. We all stood up and made our way to dining room. "What the actual fuck?" Louis cursed as suddenly the lights went out. "What happened. Is it heavy storm out side?" Harry asked in confusion. "This is the famous Load Shedding of Pakistan." Zubana kinda sang. "Load shedding?" Niall asked. "Its like the lights.are cut out for one hour or sometimes for more time." Unaiza explained. "Why? " I asked. "Because our politicians don't like light." Maham chuckled. "Agreed." Unaiza laughed. "What are we supposed to do now? I am blind I cannot see a single fucking thing."Louis cursed again. "I think we should fucking play something." Zubana cursed too. "Play? What kinda game?" Liam asked. "Hide and seek." Amun snaped. "Alright then." Harry agreed and we all started to play.

"Let's do stone, paper, scissors." Niall said. We did stone, paper, scissors and Harry, Unaiza, Amun, Zayn, Niall and Fatima won. They chose to hide. While Maham was stuck with Louis again. "The fuck. Why am I always stuck with you Louis." Maham shouted. "Cause we are meant to be together. It's destiny." Louis smirked. "UFFFF Allah." Maham shouted. We all started to hide. It was so dark that we didn't know where we are going. "Let me show you a place to hide." Amun whispered. "Sure thing. Let's go." I held her hand so she could lead me.

I saw Liam and Zubana hiding behind the curtain Ha they will be caught. Niall and Fatima hid behind the sofa. Harry and Unaiza went behind a door. They all. Will be caught.... I thought and myslef and smiled. Amun took me towards room and closed the door. Oh oh we both were together in one room. Alright dirty thoughts go away shoo shoo.

Louis's P.O.V :

"Come one you are too slow." I teased Maham and that's my favorite thing to do. "I cannot see louis." She sounded a bit worried. "Oh come one gimme your hand." I went back toward her and held her hand. "Let's win the game." She took my hand and smiled. "Yup." I winked. "Let's find Niall first cause eye totally ignored my fact today. Time for revenge." I smirked to myself. "Haha poor Niall." Maham laughed.

"Got ya Niall." We found them behind the sofa. "How did you?" Fatima asked sadly. "Cause we heard Niall whispering." Maham said. "whispering that Fatima your eyes are pretty." I mimicked Niall. "Shut up Louis." Nial put the hands on my face.

"Hello hello." I waved as I found Liam and Zubana behind the curtain. "Uh fuck you Louis." Liam pushed me away. "Hahaha." I faked a laugh.

"Where the fuck Harry and Unaiza will be?" I asked Maham and she gave no answer. "Maybe in bedroom." I said in a naughty tone. "Shut the fuck up dear Louis. You don't want me to punch you in the face." She threatend me with narrow eyes. "At least this way you will touch me." I teased her again and she saw me with her jaw clenching and un clenching. "Oopps sorry." I put my hands up in defense.

"Sorry we didn't know you both were having some private time." I teased Unaiza as we found them behind the door. "Not funny." Unaiza gave a death glare. "It's so easy to tease every single one of you." I said. "Did you find Zayn and Amun yet?" Unaiza changed the topic. "Nope. Who knows in which room they are and what they are doing." I gave a smirk. "Ah so let's find out." Unaiza smirked back. "Finally a partner in crime." I sighed.

Four of us went upstairs. We heard a few giggles from one of the room at the end. "I bet there is some mature content inside the room. Kids stay away." I whispered and Maham giggled. I kicked the room making it wide open, and there we saw Zayn and Amun lying on the floor. And ooppssee Zayn was on top of Amun.

"Fuck Lou can't you open the door in a mannerable way?" Zayn said standing up. "Uh don't change the topic what was happening here ?" I teased. "N-nothing." Amun said widening her eyes.

"Thank God." I gasped suddenly as all the lights turned on. "Let's have dinner now." I heard Niall screaming from down stairs.

Hey guys how was it? And how have you guys been?
Did you like the DMD music video.
My reaction for the first ten seconds was "What the Fuck" I almost died.
Next chapter will be a surprise for Maham
And this chapter is dedicated to hazzscupcake
Cause it was her idea of Load Shedding and Hide and Seek Game and I freaking love it. She always have awesome ideas and I love her.
One more thing guys please go and check out the story #Reasons by hazzscupcake. I love it and I know you will also love it.
And in the media it's the drawing of Zayn that I made. Its not that good but I am happy with it. Tell your opinions too :)
Thanks for all the support and love
All the Love x