The gang's all here

Samar's P.O.V

"Get up!" I shout climbing the stairs to the boys dormitories.

I bang on the door, and it opens to a rather bed-headed looking Reddington.

"What do you want at-"He looked at his watch,"-5:30 in the morning." He questions.

"Oi!Will you to shut the 'ell up?" A rather angry looking 5th year shouted.

"Well your making just as much noise," I sassed. He shook his head and went back into his dorm.

"Well like you said we should get to the library by 7:15, then by the time you fix your hair, Tom perfects his homework, and I fix my tie to perfection. I figured we'd barely make it on time."

His blue eyes pierce through my dark brown eyes, "Wake up Phelps for me, I have to take a shower," He informed me.

I walked over to his bed, he looked so peaceful, normally he looks so sullen masking all the things he's thinking about. I'll admit it was annoying, I whispered a spell and he immediately scrunched up his face. Adir taught me that spell, basically it gave him a wedgie.

"Navabi!" He growled, "What the hell is wrong with you!" He scowled at me and I felt like shrinking, his glare was frightening.
"Red told me to wake you up,"I retorted, he keeps on glaring,

"Like that, giving me a freakin wedgie?"He shouts.

I shake my head,"Just get ready we have to be at the library by 7:15.

I strutted out the common room and decided to explore a little.I accidentally bumped into a girl running through the hall, "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry here let me help you!"The girl rambled on and just like I thought, a Hufflepuff.
"It's fine, Naomi,"I sneered recognising Red's sister.

"Oh your Ray's friend, tell him when you see him to send our parents a letter and to watch out. I heard Garrick's nose was really distorted and he's out to get him." She rambled.

"Will do, oh if you hear anymore information on Zamani please tell one of us," I say as I jog back to the common room to warn Red.

I run up the stairs knocking several sixth years down including my brother. I have a weird feeling like Garrick is already planned his revenge.

"Red!" I shout as I run into their dorm, only to find Garrick towering over him. "Get out," I growled pulling my wand out.

He smirks, "Well well, what do we have here? A Miss. Navabi, I do have to say your family has quite a reputation around Hoggy Warts."

"I swear I'll hex you if you don't get out!" I vowed. The funny thing is at that moment I noticed Red was only wearing a towel around his waist, and man he was fit for an 11 year old.

"Hey what's going on in here?" A familiar voice asks.

Abraham

"Nothing Abe, just having a good chat with my old pal here," Garrick smoothly recovers from shock, and pats Red on the shoulder.

"There's too many 1st year Slytherin's and your not in this dorm, so if I didn't know better I would say you were up to something," He said with a sneer on his face. He paused and looked at my appearance, "Get out, you too sis." He ordered.Before I left I heard Garrick hiss, "It's not over Reddie."

Exactly how I predicted, we were running to the library.

"You three were almost late." Harold piped up.

Tom's face remained impassive before snarling, "Shut up you filthy mud-blood,"

Right after he said that, Liz had come barreling towards him, if it wasn't for Ressler she probably would have killed him.

"Leave him alone," She hissed, "Your no better yourself."

"Guys we have minimal time, so we should get started," Mojtabai quipped.We all stared at the Ravenclaw, it was the first time he hadn't stuttered.

"What?" He questions, looking at our expressions."Nothing," I say as Ress begins to speak up.

"Ranko Zamani, age 15, and an ass."Ressler briefed us.He would make a good auoror.

"I think we should elect a 'leader'" Meera suggested.

"I think it should be me," Ressler suggested, with pride and a smirk on his face. Tom laughed, it was an evil laugh, a laugh meaning 'are you serious? Why would we choose you?'

"I think maybe Red should, he came up with the idea," Scott proposed.

"How about someone who just agreed and can settle things easier, how about Harold? He always listens to everybody's side of the story. Plus he could make decisions without having some personal grudge." I encouraged.

Phelps looked bewildered. "What would your parents think about you?There own daughter suggesting someone who is filth, look at his parents. He's a mud-blood, come on Samar at least make it Ressler, he's a pure blood."He shouted, only to be shushed by Madam Pince.

Harold was glaring at Tom, thinking of someway to insult him, nicely.

"I vote for Cooper," Meera whispered yelled. Aram looked at Tom then Harold then back to Tom, "I agree with Meera, sorry Tom."

Scott crossed her arms thinking of the best possible 'leader'." I will agree with her, she seems like a good decision maker.

"Well, Hufflepuffs are just and loyal...." She says.

"It's decided then, Cooper, you are our 'leader.'" I say.

Tom sighs beside me, and mumbles to himself. I manage to catch "just do it for her."

So Tom fancies someone???

Bring it on.