Madhu quickly got up and tried to switch on the lights but they didn't turn on. Suddenly the door creaked open and she saw a figure entering her room. It was clearly a girl and she was wearing long robes. Madhu felt paralyzed. She wanted to scream but her voice dried up in her throat. She picked up her pillow in a lame self-defense position.

Madhu: Who...who are you?

no reply and the figure was now closer to her. And realization suddenly dawned on her.

Madhu: WITCH OF WINTER !?

But before Madhu could scream the figure grabbed her by the arms and spoke in a voice that relaxed her.

"Hey, it's me."

And with that Madhu repeatedly smacked the so-called witch of winter with her pillow.

"Ow ow ow!!!"

Madhu: What the hell was that Khushi?

Khushi smiled innocently. She took out lighter and lit candles on the candle stand. Now there was dim but enough light in the room. Madhu glanced at Khushi who was wearing a long cloak and had scissors in her hand.

Khushi: TA-DA!!!

Madhu: What on the earth are you doing!?

Khushi: Trying to save you from Rishab Kundra.

Madhu: What?

Khushi: Look you need to help me to win our bet.

Madhu : (Sighs) And how?

Khushi: You got scared, right?

Madhu: Yes, but...

Khushi: No. No, if's and but. I just wanted to test this on you. And now time for that Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada to be shit scared. (Pulls her from bed) Now come on Madhu!!

Madhu: But how can I?

Khushi: You know what, I think you want to win this bet and then (wiggles eyebrows).

Madhu : Shut up Khushi. I only asked because it is too dark and I am afraid of the dark.

Khushi: And it's essential for my story. (Shows her scissors in her hands)

Madhu: You ...you cut off the power supply?

Khushi proudly nods her head in a big acceptance and grins widely. Madhu face palmed and got up from the bed.

Khushi: Now go and take this. (Gives an artificial rubber rat to her)

Madhu: And then what?

Khushi: I will go to Arnav's room. You need to scare anyone in corridors using this. And do not let anyone enter the room while I am inside. Did you get that? And yes take this torch.

Madhu sighed at the sight of the torch. Finally, there was something to save her. She highly doubted that anyone would be scared of a rubber mouse. But this was Khushi and Khushi can be very insane. So she went ahead as she desperately wanted this night to end soon with Khushi's win.

Madhu waited there on the stairs and started to feel sleepy but suddenly woke when she realized that someone was coming upstairs. Though initially, she had to frighten that person as soon as the footsteps came closer Madhu decided that it was good to save herself first. So she hid behind the wall and waited for the person to pass by her. As soon as the person came into her view she threw that mouse but unfortunately, the person caught that mouse.

"What is this?" A very sleepy Miss Della asked.

Madhu: Miss Della?

Della: Was this mouse meant to scare me?