Kazemaru x OC

This is for Zumi-T-chan hope you enjoy!! (*··*)

Run like the wind.

No one's POV

"Kazemaruu!!!" Izumi yelled to the said boy "What?" Kazemaru asked " Do you wanna go get ice cream?" "Sure." And so they walked off.

«Time Skip for I can do dat»

"Kazemaru-kun" the 2 turned around to see Reika walking over " Yes Reika can I help?" She started flirting Izumi felt a pang of jealousy seeing Kazemaru blush not being able to take  it she dropped her ice cream and ran off " Izumi wait!!!" But she didn't listen she just ran to her hiding place.She heard footsteps coming closer " Why did you run? " "It doesn't matter anyway." " Yes it does tell me!!" He shouted at the girl she staid silent he gave in an  walked away.

«Time Skip thanks too Ciel Phantomhive»

It was the match against the Osaka Gals and Kazemaru wasn't playing very well until he heard " Go,go Kazemaru!!" " ...Izumi...?" The girl still thought that he liked Reika. The match ended an  they won! (Shocking...) then the moment was ruined by Reika " Kazemaru go out with me. " she commanded " Sorry but I got a girlfriend." She was shocked and stormed  off " You have a girlfriend?" " Yes" He then did the unexpected and kissed her she immediately kissed back. "I love  you ." They said in unision.

The END

Sorry it sucks 

Bye-bye Baby Phoenixes

Phoenix-chan