Payments and Events

Start from the beginning

"I know," I said and he leaned in for a kiss.

"Baby girl I'm in love with you," he said kissing my lips so sweetly.

"Yeah get off of me," I said pushing him.

"Oh so I'm still getting the cold shoulder you know you like when I touch you and when I kiss you so stop trying to fight it," he said. I stopped turned around. I stormed towards him.

"Is that what you want ok well you got it," I said. I then kissed him full of passion and butterflies blew through my stomach.

"I like when you do that to me," he smiled.  I couldn't help but giggle maybe he is the one. You never think that standing on the corner selling your body for money that you would meet a man that wants you not for your body but for your heart and your love.

"Come on get dressed," Bruno said slapping my ass.

"Ooh," I said holding my butt and he chuckled. I walked into the closet and found my outfit.
(A/N Outfit at the top)

"Bruno how does this look," I asked doing a twirl.

"You look beautiful how does this look," he asked. I looked at him in his casual little outfit.

"You look handsome," I smiled. He grabbed my hand and I grabbed my purse.

"Let's go my lady," he said with a smile. We walked to the car and I got in he did too. He then started to drive.

"So what's going on at this event," I asked.

"Gambling," he shrugged.

"Do not tell me that you have a gambling problem," I laughed.

"Ok I do not have a gambling problem," he said just to satisfy me.

"Don't lie to me," I said and he smiled.

"Ok I like to gamble a lot but it's not a problem like I'm gonna go bankrupt," he said.

"What is this monopoly or some shit," I ask and he laughed.

"No not monopoly but very very difficult to understand," he said and I smiled. He drove us to this polo event.

"Bruno I don't wanna smell no stank in ass horses," I said.

"Then stay in the car," he said.

"No because I will be in here still smelling stankin ass horses," I said.

"Baby these horses cost more than my house so I'm pretty sure that there shit goes for at least a grand," he said.

"Yeah and you can take that shit all the way over there," I said pointing to the exit.

"Sorry Lauren I didn't bring my shovel," he said.

"Don't call me Lauren call me Natalie I don't want anyone knowing my name," I said and he laughed.

"Ok whatever," he said and we got out. We walked and started to watch the polo match it was quite interesting but I swear this joint is just too classy they don't got nothin greasy no chips and pop. Like come on. I took my shoes off and we had to kick all the grass back into the ditch.

Jessica's POV

I saw them as they played with each other racing to kick the grass into the little ditch. I'm gonna man him up once he gets with me.

"Jessica sis what are you watching," I heard my brother Jackson ask.

"Nothing umm go ahead and finish doing you," I said and he nodded and walked away.