Games

(A/N Lauren's dress at the top)

Lauren's POV

"Hurry up," I heard Bruno yell. I swear I am on the verge to breaking.

"Ok shut the hell up," I yelled back. I had put my hair into a sleek pony tail with a bang. I then but on my make up and walk out. I had on the dress that I got and my black red bottom heals.

"You look amazing," he said and I smiled.

"Thank you," I said. He was just so charming.

"It's not to much is it," I asked concerned

"No no you look beautiful," he said and I smiled. He then escorted me into the limo.

"This is amazing Bruno it's really nice," I smile.

"You deserve it beautiful," he said. Oh he just doesn't know that I don't deserve anything after what I gonna do to his ass. I'm gonna make him fall in love I'm gonna give him trust and in return he will give me the same. Don't believe me just watch.

Bruno's POV

She is so freaking beautiful. I just want to tear her out of that dress. I don't know why but I felt this desire for her. Her smile. She didn't say much which was fine.

"Why are you so quiet," I asked.

"Umm nothing to talk about," she shrugged.

"Well let me tell you I want you to be classy and proper," I said and she looked at me.

"Bruno," she called. She grabbed my chin to make me face her.

"Yeah," I say.

"Do I tell you how to do your job," she asked.

"No," I frown.

"Then please don't tell me how to do mines," she smiled kissing my lips. I kissed back and then she pulled away.

"Oh I can't wait to get that ass home," I smiled.

"I can't wait to go home," she sighed. And I could tell that she was different. She looked stressed and scared.

"What's wrong beautiful," I asked.

"Nothing," she said. She was lying I could feel it. Maybe she was just tired. We got to the party and she got out.

"Bruno what like is supposed go on here," she asked.

"Nothing just socialize," I said. I grabbed her hand and led her to the guys.

"Hey Bruno," Phil yelled to me.

"What up man," I smiled. He looked at her and his mouth dropped.

"And who is this beautiful lady," he asked. He grabbed her hand placing a soft kiss on it. She giggled and I was kind of jealous.

"This is Lauren," I smile and so does she. She kisses my cheek and I smile.

"Your gorgeous," someone said from behind her. She turned around and smiled.

"Hi there," she giggled and I frowned.

"Umm would you like to dance," he asked and she looked at me.

"Go ahead," I said and she smiled kissing my cheek. He then grabbed her hand. I stared as they started to dance and he grabbed her waist.

"Man are you jealous," Phil asked me.

"No but she could at least respect me," I said and Phil laughs.

"Bruno she's nice and beautiful and I'm kind of feel guilty," he said.