Kiss my ass

Lauren's POV

"I'll give you 15 grand," he smiled. If he can throw that out there like its nothing I bet his pockets could go a lot deeper.

"20 stacks or I walk," I sighed.

"20," he gasped.I nodded.

"Dafuq I look like an ATM," he laughed.

"Ok bye have a nice life Bruno I had fun last night," I said walkin out of the room. I put my clothes on while he was talking.

"What about your shower," he asked.

"I'll take one at home," I said.

"Ok ok," he said running to me. I smiled.

"Ok what," I asked cluelessly.

"You know what," he said.

"What do you mean," I asked.

"I'm not saying it," he said raising his eyebrows.

"Ok then can you like move out the way," I questioned.

"Your good," he said pointing his finger at me.

"Well thank you but I have to get going," I sighed.

"Ok ok you got the twenty grand ok so just stay here," he said. I smiled. I walked into his room and started stripping.

"Damn," I heard him say.

"Umm what," I asked.

"Nothing umm I'm going to have breakfast," he said. He walked away.

"Awkward," I said. I then took me a shower and put on the clothes I had previous. I walked to the living room to see him laying on the couch with his dog.

"Umm I have to go home to get more clothes," I said.

"Well you don't need to because we have events coming up and you have to get classy so we are going shopping," he smiled.

"You can kiss my ass," I laughed.

"And you can kiss 20 grand goodbye," he shrugged.

"Ok then bye have a nice life," I sigh.

"What your that goddamn stubborn," he asked and I smiled.

"Bruno you need me more than I need you," I said before I opened the door.

"Look I'm giving you 3 thousand to blow on clothes and twenty thousand just for being here," He said and I closed the door.

"Yeah you better close the goddamn door because I am spending a fortune on you," he laughed.

"Ok so can I at least go by myself," I asked.

"Why do you not want me to help you carry some bags," he asked and I smiled.

"I think I got it short stuff," I say and he chuckled.

"Ok then and when you get back I won't be here I will be in the studio so here is an extrakey," he said handing me a key.

"So I have to stay here," I whined.

"Yep just for the month," he said.

"I'm not your sex slave either," I laughed. He got up and walked over to me.

"No baby your much more," he said kissing me.

"Thank you," I said taking the wad of money from his hand.

"Your welcome and look sexy but classy," he said and I smiled.

"Ok whatever," I said and I walked out the door. I walked down the streets window shopping. I then saw this shop with dresses that looked sexy. I walk in and walk up to the clerk.