Chapter 14: Kidnapped

Start from the beginning

I walk over to Amanda who is still sound asleep in the chair I put her on before I went to Dr. Murphy. Before I could pick her up, the electric doors open and a girl, probably in her late teens or early twenties, is rushed inside on a stretcher with nurses pushing her.

"Someone page Dr. Murphy," I heard one of them yell.

Dr. Murphy, the nurses need you in the waiting room, I mind link to him.

Be there in a minute, he replies almost immediately.

I walk over to the nurses. One that's in my pack steps up to me as I approach, "We found her at the edge of the woods. If we hadn't then she would of died in about an hour."

"Dr. Murphy will be here any second now," I inform her.

"Thank you."

"No problem."

I walk over to the girl on the stretcher. I could definitely smell she was a werewolf but she isn't in my pack.

"Hey, what's your name?" I ask her trying to be polite.

"My name is Kayla." I could tell it hurt her to talk.

"Ok Kayla," I bend down so I can whisper into her ear, "What pack you from?"

"Mountain pack," she whispers back.

"What happened?"

"They were teaming up with rouges for some reason and I protested against it so they beat me up and set me out in the woods to let me die," she chokes out.

"Sorry to hear that."

"Could you do a favor for me please," she begs.

"Sure I guess."

"I lost my necklace in the woods by the football field, my dad gave it to me for my birthday. Could you please get it for me?"

"Ok," I sigh irritated with myself.

I walk out the hospital as Dr. Murphy gets there.

Aiden, could you help me with something, I ask him.

Sure. What is it, he sounds busy.

This one girl lost her necklace her dad gave her for her birthday, could you help me find it

Yeah man, anything to get out of my house, my parents are too fucking annoying

I know man, I know, I chuckle at that. His parents are always annoying.

So where do I meet you at

Football field

I have a bad feeling about this Jack

Same, I sure hope this isn't a trap.

I walk over to my truck and hop in. Then I put the key into the ignition and turn it on.

The hospital parking lot is packed with cars so I carefully back out. I almost hit a SUV but I stopped just in time.

As I'm driving down the road toward the football field, I'm thinking of a plan, you always have to have a plan just incase there's someone waiting for us. Maybe I'll just get Johnny to bring a few guys if we need help.

I pull up to the field, Aiden is already there leaning against his black Camaro.

I hop out and jog over to Aiden, "So decided to bring your Camaro."

"Yeah, figured it's time to bring it out," he smiles.

"Well we have work to do."

"Yeah...," he frowns.

I pat him on the back, "Nothing will happen to us."

"But lately there's been a lot of rouge sightings."

He has a point there, "So, we're still alive."

He just shrugs his shoulders, "Maybe not for long. Never underestimate a rouge."

"Come on, lets go look for the necklace."

We walk across the field toward the woods. We stop just before entering, I pray to the Moon Goddess to make sure nothing happens to us. Then we plunge into the dark woods.

We only get a few feet before we hear a twig snap close by.

"Who's there?" I call out.

Nobody answers me.

I just frown, "Must be a wild animal or something."

I look to my left where Aiden was, but he wasn't there. I start to panic, "Aiden?" 

He doesn't answer.

I hear footsteps approaching me so I turn around and is greeted by a fist then darkness.

------------------------

I'm so sorry I haven't updated for a couple days, I just didn't really know what to write.

So please comment and vote. 😁