So.. I was guessing she was on date with Chanyeol?

Geesh, what was I talking about? Of course not, right?

I gave Chanyeol a sceptical look. "Did you two come together?"

"Yeah." Chanyeol nonchalantly answered. His brows were raised, not really noticing the confusion plastered on my face. Then his face turned panic, "Uh, it's nothing intimate like that. We're just out to gather some materials for Student Council."

Since when Irene was associated with Student Council? She was as lazy as I was when it came to helping the school organisation. "Really..?" I furrowed my brows together.

"The Student Council requires a lot of beautification. Chanyeol came for my help since he was tasked to do it. You know, he's the student role model." Irene waved her hand dismissively in the air with lips tugged at the side, "You're not jealous, aren't you?"

"H-huh? What do you mean?!" I widened my eyes.

"Don't worry, it's not like I really want to hang out with her. It's one time only." Chanyeol quickly chimed in.

"So, what are you doing here with.." Irene couldn't help but to smirk larger upon laying her eyes on the flustered boy behind me, "Junmyeon?"

I exchanged worried looks with Junmyeon. Now only I noticed how more flustered he was since Irene appeared in front of us. And to think Irene was walking around with Chanyeolㅡ another man beside him, ahh.. I couldn't imagine his feelings right now. I pressed my lips into a thin line as I worked out for the best answer.

If I were to say that we were out to find Irene's gifts, then the plan would be ruined. And I didn't want Irene to misunderstand by saying we were on a so called date. Nor that I wanted to tell them about us stalking Jongdae and his unknown girlfriend.

"We were on a" Junmyeon was ready to answer, but I immediately cut him off.

"We just coincidentally met here!" I let out a shaky laugh, "This is funny, you know.. I met Junmyeon accidentally and then you guys found us together.." Oh Lord, I had done something good to save the day today. Junmyeon obviously was puzzled with my fake answer, but I just gave a signal for him to just play along. I didn't know what was he going to say, but I thought I had a better answer for it.

"Reallllly?" It was Chanyeol's turn to raise a brow suspiciously as he rolled his tongue annoyingly.

"Of course."

"Are you sure you two aren't on a date or something?" Chanyeol continued to pressure me by bringing his face closer.

"Absolutely sure."

"Hrm.." Irene didn't really was convinced of it. She kept on throwing looks on Junmyeon and me, rubbing her chin like an old detective. When she was keeping her stare on him, Junmyeon didn't have a choice but to give a weak shrug to follow the flow.

"Anyways," I cleared my throat and pushed Chanyeol's arm from making my shoulder as his armrest, "Why does the Student Council need beautification? I don't get it." Trying to dig up for their story, I averted their attention from pressuring me.