t e n

[2015] Almost 1k! ♥♥

I blinked my eyes, unable to stop moving closer unconsciously. W-what..what the heck I was going to do?! Junmyeon didn't seem to be surprised nor shocked with the sudden distance, since I was sure he too was wondering what would be the next big thing that happened.

I managed to mentally slap myself. Halting my movements, I could feel the warmth residing onto my entire face. "Urm.." I cringed, my fingers immediately curled together due to my embarrassing mistake. It looked like I was too preoccupied with the space between us that made me wanted to k-k-kiss the Kim Junmyeon.

"..there's something on y-your face..uh.. but it's gone a-already."

Oh my god. I wanted to die.

Junmyeon finally was caught off guard as he finally reacted by leaning backwards. An awkward laugh escaped from his lips, making me to choke myself in the inside. "Ah.." He touched the back of his nape with eyes not meeting mine.

I stood up abruptly, not caring whether Jongdae and his girlfriend would see me or not anymore. All I had thought was that I had to vanish away from keep on doing weird things. I must be crazy for even thinking to get closer lesser than 5 metres apart. In secretly, I let out an exasperated sigh due to my foolishness and inner fangirl. "I'm sorry. It's just that your face is too handsome."

I expected a silly response, but when I looked down; Junmyeon was covering half of his face with his hand. Oh my, was he embarrassed as well? "Junmyeon? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." He was still not looking at me. "I just need a moment." Underneath that hand, I could clearly see the blush hiding.

Now I sensed my face became more red than a ripe tomato. I absolutely didn't think he'd take a normal compliment like that. "I-isn't it normal for you to hear those kinds of compliment?" I stared at him bizarrely. He was the school's heartthrob! I bet dozen of letters swarmed in his locker with aesthetically pleasing written and cringe love poems of his smile.

"Well, not really.." He huffed a breath. Junmyeon then put on a shy smile, gathering his power back to stand onto his feet.

I chuckled. What a cute guy. He just wouldn't admit that he actually was cute for himself. His face was sculpted by the God himself, what's more to not compliment it? "You deserve it, so don't be too shy." My lips curved up unconsciously. "Now let's go before someone else notices us."

Junmyeon gave a slow nod, still with a small of his shy smile. "I guess you are right." He glanced at meㅡ before his face turned into different expression in instant as his gaze went past my head. "Oh, I don't think so." He squinted his eyes, trying to make out something from a distance.

"What?" Did Jongdae spot us already? My eyes went bigger when a heavy arm dropped around my shoulder out of blueㅡ making me to let out a small shriek of help. This was definitely not that swot guy's arm!

"Hey!" Chanyeol's loud voice immediately made my face lost all colour. "Isn't this a coincidence? Meeting here?" Thing just couldn't be better for both of us. I was ready to smack some sense onto his big arm when another voice came and interrupted us.

"Chorong! What are you doing here?"

"IIrene?!" I turned my head so fast that I swore my neck was seconds away from being broken. My heart beat faster as if I was jumping from hundred floored apartment. There she was; dressing up so prettily like a doll. Wait, she came with this tall guy? I glanced at them both with a quick deduction look.