Prologue-Let the Hunt Begin

Dante de Angelis

He looked ravishing. Mesmerizing.

The way he smiled, the way he brought the glass to his lips, the way his light auburn hair flung as he laughed, the way his amber eyes shone.

Beautiful.

Even though the word itself had more of a feminine meaning, I couldn't find anything else to describe him. He was one of the most beautiful man I've ever seen. Or maybe simply the most.

And the possibilities.

The way his eyes could've been clouded with lust, the way his lips could've been locked with mine, the face he would make when I enter hi-

Stop.

I had to stop. I definitely had to stop fantasizing about a boy whom I didn't even knew his name.

I could learn his name easily. The place was booked for a bachelor party of a friend of mine, Jackson. That meant we had a mutual friend. A friend that was about to get married. And since he was here, he would probably also join the wedding...

Goodbye let's-have-sex-and-never-see-each-other-again fantasies.

I can just ignore his existance at the wedding. Or avoid him for a couple hours. Or even ditch the wedding. A voice in my mind was telling me it would worth it.

And what if I was wrong? My "gay radar" has almost never failed me, and even when it did, it wasn't for long. We humans were simple creatures, it doesn't matter if the person had a nice personality or not, looks and charisma were everything. If cats looked like frogs, everyone would realise how much of a jerk they are, I quoted in my head. Whose words were they? Some smart famous guy, I tried to remember his name, and failed miserably.

Turning my attention back to the beautiful boy, I thought, hell, why would I even bother with his name, I never did with any of my...companions before, I was gonna forget it by the morning anyway.

Finally deciding, I slowly made my way to my prey. I finished my drink, handed the glass to a topless girl with a tray in her hand, not even giving her a second glare, my gaze still on his face, taking his features in.

"Let the hunt begin," I murmured, a small smirk making its way to my lips.

Little did I know, I was the prey since the moment I layed my eyes on him.

***

*comes out of her cave*

*waves awkwardly while laughing like a creep*

HELLO EVERYONE!!!

*cough cough*

I'm Ece, and I just wanted to thank you all for reading! First episode will be out shortly, and if I might add, it will be a little bit... heated >:3 MUHAUHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

*Ezgi walks in*

*looks between Ece and computer screen*

"ECE! HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE? NEVERMIND I DON'T EVEN WANNA KNOW YOU PSYCHO! ARE YOU GIVING SPOILERS YOU IDIOT PERVERT HOW DARE YOU I CAN'T BELİEVE YOU YOU LITTLE PIECE OF COOTIE COME HERE SO I CAN STRANGLE YOU WITH MY WEEKS OLD UNWASHED SOCKS!"

"I SWEAR I DIDN'T SAID ANYTHING ABOUT THREESOME! I SWEAR ON MY GRAND STEP COUSIN'S BABY'S GRAVE!"

*chases Ece out and takes the computer away*

Ohom... Don't mind the weirdo, please... And if you like the story so far PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT! It means a lot to us! And don't forget to follow! There will be special episodes only open for followers sooo....If you don't wanna miss the extra action, join our family of love and all the beautiful thing and all other stupid and perverted shit Ece does!

"HEY!"

"SHUT UP WEIRDO! AND HOW DID YOU GET INTO MY HOUSE AGAIN?!!!"

"AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAA MUHAUAHAHHAHHAHAHHAAA!!!"