Spring Fever

*Krissy’s P.O.V.*

“So I’m going away for a while” Vic sighed as he hugged me close to him as we cuddled on the couch,

“I know, the Spring Fever Tour, Sierra has been talking about it.” I sighed as I rested my head on him; I was trying not to think about Austin, I was really worried about him since I haven’t heard anything yet.

“Have you thought about what I said?” He sighed as he kissed the top of my head. Last night Vic asked me to be his, I told him to let me think about it and I still am because of my feelings for Austin. I looked up at him and sighed.

“Vic, I-I’m sorry” I sighed; he smiled and shook his head. He leaned down and kissed me before looking at me again.

“Hey, it’s fine. At least I tried, right?” I looked at him, shocked I didn’t expect him to be so cool about it but he is my best friend.

“You’re not mad?” I asked, he hugged me close,

“Of course not, I mean I guess I should be but I’m not, Sierra talked to me about Austin and I thought about it and if you said no than maybe it’s better for our friendship you know?” I smiled, he was seriously my best friend and I will never forget him no matter what.

“I’m worried about him” I sighed as I closed my eyes and cuddled close to him. I haven’t heard a thing fro-

“Krissy!” I shot my head up as Austin burst through the door.

‘Well, I guess I’ll be going” Vic said getting up and running out the back door.  

“Austin, are you okay?! What happened?” I said as I ran to him and gave him a hug.

“Krissy, I love you. Okay, I fucking love you and I’m sorry” he said I looked at with wide eyes, I didn’t know what to say. I didn’t know what I was supposed to say. He pulled me in close to him and crashed his lips down onto mine. I instantly kissed him back, getting on my tippy-toes so I could run my hands through his hair. He put his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him, I felt his tongue slip into my mouth and dance with mine as he deepened the kiss.

“Yes! Alan you motherfucker you owe me 25 bucks!” I pulled away from Austin, and saw Mike and Alan walk into the living room.

“Wait NO I FUCKING MISSED IT!” Lucie yelled as she ran into the living room also, I looked at everyone and forgot I was still in Austin’s arms.

“Can you ask her so I can finish the video?” Sierra asked coming up from behind Austin,

“Where you there the whole time?” I asked raising an eyebrow at her.

“No,” She smiled, as she walked over to Mike, and kissed him on the cheek.

“Okay maybe I was, he called me and asked to pay for the taxi he took here” She laughed,

“Krissy” Austin said softly as leaned down and kissed me again,

“Austin” I smiled, as I looked up at him.

“Will you be my girl?” I smiled at him and hugged him close,

“Yes, I will be your girl” I kissed him gently and everyone cheered.

“No! Get the fuck out!” I heard someone yell as I got to Sierra’s floor, she lived in an apartment building, I got closer to her apartment and Mike stormed out. I grabbed his arm; he didn’t look at me he just stood there. His shoulders shuttered so I knew he was crying.

“She left me, I made a mistake” he sighed as he pulled away from me and ran out of the apartment building, I was so confused I knew he just got back from Spring Fever but what could he have possibly done?