Repeating Apologizes

“I am so fucking bored! Someone put me out of my misery!” Lucie yelled as she fell into the couch, it was just the three of us today. Sierra, Lucie and I decided to have a little girl time, well actually it was more like forced upon us, a downside of being friends with rockstars and/or dating them, the many hours they have to work and get ready before album releases or tours. So Sierra and I were playing video games, while Lucie was reading a magazine. We had our phones on the table, to see which would go off first. They all expected it to me, because Vic and I have been hanging out all the time lately. We weren’t dating or anything, just hanging out with each other like old days. Austin also still hasn’t talked to since that night and it’s been a few days he hasn’t even been active on twitter or instagram. I would be lying if I told you I wasn’t a tad bit worried, but I guess I shouldn’t be it’s not like we were dating. I shouldn’t have gotten my hopes up in the first place.

Squidgy Squidgy falalala

“Ha I knew it!” Sierra yelled, as I picked up my phone not bothering to check who it was.

“Hello you have reached the mobile phone of Krissy! How may I be of service to you this boring afternoon?” I said into the phone with a smile,

“Krissy Cat! I need your help” Alan yelled into the phone, I groaned and walked into the kitchen. I heard Lucie laughing; she knows when I groan into the phone someone said that annoying Krissy Cat nickname.

“What Alan?” I moaned, I jumped up onto the kitchen counter waiting for him to continue.

“I need you to bring my guitar to the studio my acoustic one” He kind of demanded instead of asked,

“Why can’t Lucie do it” I whined,

“Can you just bring it please?” He sighed,

“Fine but I don’t see why I have to do it!” I said as I hung up the phone. I swear he was doing this on purpose I mean he never forgets his guitar never.

*Austin’s P.O.V.*

“God she’s so fucking oblivious to everything!” Alan laughed as he got off the phone with Krissy. I was looking at him in disbelief, I asked him not to call her because I knew she was probably busy.

“Dude, why did you call her?” I said after a while of me just glaring at him.

“Because you guys need to talk! Besides her and the girls aren’t doing anything today anyways.” He shrugged his shoulders and walked back into the studio.

I groaned and put my head in my hands; I can believe he just did that. I was nervous, I was now being forced to sit outside the studio and wait for her, considering the guys locked me out.  Gotta love em, and you gotta hate them sometimes.

“Austin?” I took a deep breath before I looked up to see Krissy. She had Alan guitar in her hand and she looked shocked to see me.

“Krissy, um-“

“Alan put you up to this didn’t he?” She pressed her lips together, and glared at the studio door. I looked up and saw Alan there waving his hand and smiling at us.

“Miss. Ginger Princess is so fucking dead” I heard her mumble

“Don’t blame him, he’s just trying to help” I sighed as I stood up and walked over to her, she set the guitar down by the door and crossed her arms over her chest.

“He wanted me to talk to you” I sighed, trying to find the best way to explain things to her.

“About?” She asked shaking her head.

“What happened at the club, with me and Becca” I sighed again rubbing my face with my hands.

“That was a week ago Austin, don’t you think it’s a little too late for explanations” She sighed, and started to walk away. I grabbed her arm, and spun her around so she would look at me.

“It was a mistake Krissy, I was partying and I got carried away. I’m sorry, if I would’ve have known that you really had feelings for me like I do for you I wouldn’t have done anything, but when you ran off after Vic I thought maybe you didn’t like the kiss or that you and Vic had a thing” I stared at her to try and find a reaction but she just sighed and shock her head.

“Me and Vic didn’t have a thing, we are really close friends; but lately he’s been acting a lot less confusing than you” She said as she tried to push past me, but I stopped her again.

“Krissy I’m sorry; just give me one more chance! Please, “I said as I pressed by forehead against hers

“Okay, fine. Don’t make me regret this Austin.” She sighed as she turned and walked away.

“How about we start tonight? Dinner?” I yelled before she was out of ear shot.

“Pick me up at seven!” I heard her yell back,

“Seven it is” I smiled to myself as I turned back to at least try and get back into the studio.

*Krissy’s P.O.V.*

“No!”

“Yes!” Sierra and Mike went back and forth. I loved when they argued who was better Vic or Austin because it would always end the same, Mike pulling Sierra in for a kiss to shut her up.

“So he apologized for everything?” Sierra questioned I could see a sparkle in her eye; it was like she was proud of him for asking me out on a date.

“Yeah, he explained everything to me. He would not let me leave unless I let him explain.” I smiled at her, and she just turned to Mike and shrugged her shoulders.

“Maybe, he doesn’t break everything he touches” I heard her mumble to herself.

“You guys are coming to the show tonight right?” Mike asked,

“Yeah of course I’m not going to miss the rap battle, besides I wanna meet this ‘Savage’ guy” I laughed, as they walked out of the room to give me time to get ready. Austin texted me earlier telling me to dress nicely, so I decided on a blue and black fitted dress that was nice for a club too, and black heels. So basically, I was going to kill myself in these heels tonight; but Lucie is forcing me to wear them.

“Krissy” I heard a knock on the door and it was Lucie.

“Yeah darling” I said rolling my ‘r’

“I need to talk to you” She sounded pretty upset,

“What’s wrong?” I asked when she finally came in and sat down on the bed.

“Be careful with Austin, I mean for the last week I saw how Vic has been treating you and ever since that thing happened with Austin’s wife, he’s not as loving and as caring as Vic is. I’m not saying to choose Vic and forget Austin, I’m saying be careful; I don’t want you getting hurt” I kind of understood what she was saying,

“Here this might sound easier, Vic looks at you the way Robbie did. Austin is different, in his eyes it’s like confusion, so I want you to be careful. Austin is seriously a great guy, but when it comes to relationships he gets sort of scared and stuff like the other night sort of happens” She sighed, I gave her a tight hug before looking at her.

“I promise I will be careful, I promised them both I’d give them chances, and right now I’m still just content with it being you and me… Well and Sierra, with Mike and Alan” We laughed, and she hugged me back tight

“I like our little family, me, you, Sierra, Alan, and Mike. Also everyone else, but they don’t come around as much as they do, well I guess we can count Vic and Austin even thou they are both mega losers” We laughed. After a few moments, Lucie finished my hair for me curling it as I sat downstairs in the living room waiting for Austin to come and pick me up.

After a while of me just staring at the ceiling the doorbell rang, I sprung up to the door but when I opened it I haven’t been so surprised in my entire life before.