Oh my..

"A-a.. bump?.. Already?.. B-but how?.. How d-did this even ha-happen?.." He touched it as he felt something moving "Oh my goodness.." When he pressed it, he felt it moving more.

"W-what am I going to do?.." He asked himself "What should I tell Claude?.." The demon started to feel nauseous again as he threw up in the toilet.

"What the hell!?" He brushed his teeth, again..

"Sebastian!" Mey-Rin knocked on his bedroom door.

"Hm?.." He then heard it opening 'Oh no!'

Mey-Rin knocked on his bathroom door "Sebastian are you in there!?"

"Uhm! Hold on!" He looked around the bathroom as he looked in his cabinet. He found a long white bandage [ or whatever those are ] "One sec!" He started to wrap it around his stomach as quickly as possible. Sebastian buttoned his shirt, vest and cloak as he went to go open the door "Yes?"

"T-the young ma-master has c-called for y-you! Y-yes indeed!" She stuttered, as always.

"I'll be there in a minute.." He says softly as he sighs "You may go now.."

Mey-Rin stuttered as she left.

Sebastian walked out of his bathroom as he closed the door, leaving it a slight open. He was in deep thoughts the entire day, he didn't really expect to get a baby bump this soon.

"Sebastian!" Ciel yelled.

"Hm?.." Sebastian snapped out of it.

"Your overfilling the tea cup!"

Sebastian looks at the cup of tea that he filled all the way as he poured out. He sets the pot aside as he cleaned it up quickly "Sorry about that bocchan" He bowed.

"Hmph.. is something wrong?.. You were dazing.. or at least day dreaming about something.."

"Nothing is wrong, my lord" He straightened himself as he placed a hand over his heart as he gave him a fake smile "No need to worry, I am demon"

"True.." He sipped his new cup of tea that Sebastian served him "I'm just glad that the day is almost over though.. I'm bloody tired.."

The butler demon chuckled "Well you have been working all day and have been in a mood lately, may I ask why?"

"It's nothing.."

"Are you sure, my lord? You seemed to be.. dazing out or at least day dreaming" He smirked.

"I wasn't doing that! It's something else.. It's that Trancy brat.. He's troubling me.." He made his hand into a fist.

"Are you sure?" He repeats.

"Yes"

"Then why have you written Alois Trancy on your paper, especially that one that says 'Ciel + Alois'?"

"It's none of your business!!" Ciel's cheeks started to turn into a crimson red.

Sebastian chuckles "Alright then"

"You.. I.. Shut up!!!" He looks away as he crumbled the paper.

"I'll leave you alone for now"

"Ok! Just go!" Ciel was embarrassed at the moment and couldn't even look at Sebastian straight in the eye.

Sebastian chuckles once more as he left the office.

Ciel un-crumbled the paper "I ruined it.." He got gloomy.

It was just a piece of paper but to him it was more of an art piece. Or just something important that he didn't want to ruin at least.

He sighed deeply as he hit his forehead on the desk "Such an idiot.."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IM SO SORRY GUYS.

I HAVENT HAD TIME TO WRITE SINCE SCHOOL STARTED ALREADY.

ILL TRY TO UPDATE WHEN I CAN.

And sorry if it's short.

Let Me Dominate You [ Claude x Sebastian ]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara