Pleasures (dirty)

CODY'S POV

I watched as her eyes twinkled as she took me in her mouth. God she's beautiful. I groaned as she sucked me, leaving me breathless.

"Good girl," I spoke as I pushed her head to take more of me in.

I groaned loudly as she used her hand for the rest she couldn't take in.

"Fuck," I moaned while she bobbed her head quick and picked up pace.

"Such a good girl. Always a good girl for daddy." She hummed against my cock sending vibrations to me and making me groan louder.

I feel it. I start to feel the pressure building up and I know I won't last very long.

Her red swollen lips wrapped around me was the hottest thing I've ever seen. And I start thinking of all the positions I could do to her.

"Baby, that's enough. I don't want to come in your mouth. I want to come inside of you.

She slowly pulls her mouth away from my dick leaving me wanting more. She stands up and I pick her up and lay her against the soft bed.

While slowly sliding down her panties down her legs I move my hand towards her wet heat.

I climb on top of her and rub my hard cock against y/n while our breathing becomes heavier.

She begins to whimper and plea, "Please Cody I need you in me."

"Be patient baby girl."

Her hips rise to meet mine and I rest on one elbow while using my other to hold hips her down.

My teeth dig into her bottom lip, slowly before I let my tongue slip into her mouth in a heavy kiss.

The friction was erotic, but not enough to contain the enamoured urge to have one another. That's how it felt within me. I wanted her in the rawest, most tender way. I groaned against her lips while I grounded my hips harder until we were panting. Until we couldn't take it anymore.

I sit up again, dipping my head down towards her earlobe and lightly bite it.

All this teasing I was doing was just making me torture myself.

I sit up and level my face with her soaking heat. I lightly press my lips against her most sensitive part and I hear her gasp.

"Cody," y/n moans loudly.

Hearing her moan my name made my cock twitch and I reach down and pump myself.

I brought my mouth back down to her bundle of nerves and started sucking her clit.

Bringing my hand against her, I began rubbing her before pushing 2 fingers inside of her.

She panted my name and that encouraged me to move my hand quicker and add another finger.

"Cody I'm-."

"Shh, baby I know."

Not long after she comes on my hand and I lick her and my hand clean.

I pick her up and lay her on top me so she could ride me.

She grabs my hard member and slightly pick up her hips and leads my cock inside of her.

I groan loudly feeling her softness and how warm she is.

Her eyes roll back as she bounces on me picking up speed each time.

Holding onto her waist I help her move up and down on me, then I flip us around and I'm pounding into her.

Her eyes begin to water from the intense pleasure I'm giving her. And she cries out my name.

With a sloppy kiss on her lips, I used my hand to grasp her thigh and place it over my shoulder. I see her tense before relaxing again. She pants, pulling at my thick hair as I gaze down at her. Her walls clenched around me again. A few more minutes at this angle and her gentle caress of my skin was what took me to my highest point.

While I repeatedly thrust into her I press my hand against her lower stomach.

I bring her hand down to where mine once was and I move mine on top and press down firmly.

"Do you feel that?" I ask.

She nods unable to speak and too caught up in the pleasure I'm giving her.

"That's me pounding into you," I say and my voice cracking.

She grunts while I grab her hand and intertwining our fingers then holding them above her head.

I grunted lowly as I come after her, my thrusts now slowing and growing sloppy. My head rests against her sweaty chest in exhaustion, while she lies there attempting to regain her breath. I do the same.

I slowly pull out and and lay next to her while holding her in my arms.

I feel her breathing going back to normal and minutes later soft snores come from her.

I lay my head in the crook of hear neck while I enjoy having the most beautiful girl in my arms.

Shortly, I fall asleep not long after.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT "WHAT ABOUT THE CONDOM1!1!1"
OR "DONT BE SILLY COVER YOUR WILLY." CAUSE I WILL FIND YOU AND KILL YOU CAUSE THAT SHIT DONT FLY

AND IT WAS MY FIRST TIME WRITING SMUT DONT JUDGE