he found me

It was steven he didnt walk to me he just staired he finally when up to me and hugged me "steven you dont even ca-" i said he cut me off by kissing me he pressed his lipps hard agianst mine at first i pulled away but he would just press harder i finally gave in "christy im sorry i love you shes just a friend christy dont you get it your the world to me ik we bearly met but since the day i saw you I LOVE YOU CHIRSTY ONLY YOU!!" he said "steven i love you too your the world to me "i said steven pulled out something from his pocket and sayed "i wanted to give this to you at the park but you didnt give me time i got this neclas for you " "aww steven i love you but why does it have the infinty sign"i said "cause thats how long were gonna be together babe❤" he said "awe steven i love you so much ,can you help me put it on "i said he grabed the neclas from my hand and he stayed looking down he looked at me and a tear rolled down my checks "why babe why would you do this to yourself?" he said "im worth nothing steven you deserve so much better im worthless i have no one im alone"i said "no babe your not alone you have me ,plz dont ever do this ever again it brakes my heart to see you like this plz christy you mean the world-"he got cut off by his phone going of i looked down and i couldnt belive it ...

Idk if ima do more it doesnt look like anyone likes my fanfiction....