.Chapter 31

*Kay*
Me and Kyle walked into his office, and stared at each other. "Look, I understand that you feel this way. Me and you are not as old as you want,and having 2 kids. Your past is horrible, I was not there to protect you. I'm not sure if you wanna get back together, but I hate sleeping without you. I hate that I fucked up, I hate seeing you crying"he said. I was crying until he wiped away my tears. "I love you Kyle,but you hurt me. I to understand that I cried for 3 days straight". " Well I am sorry, no fuck that. I'm not sorry. Sorrys' don't make people you love pain go away. I love you, I'm in love with you Kay". We just held each other. We laid in the bed, and slept.
~Next Day~
I woke up sick as usual, and took a 20min shower. I put on a HE'S MINE sweat shirt,leggings,and my black Toms. I walked downstairs, and to my eyes I seen my family. Mom,TayTay, Teetee, Aniya, the whole family. "Good morning everyone"I said. Everybody said hey,while we ate. I was still wondering why they were here,so I excused me and Kyle. "Why are they here". "Look just enjoy it for now, because later will be different"he said and walked off. I'll walk back into room and realized that Yasmin was not there. "Has anybody seen Yasmin haven't seen her all morning, did she even come in with y'all last night or, where did she go?". Everyone got quiet. "Someone tell me where my daughter is now"i demanded. Momma Cartel pulled me to the kitchen. "Look baby,yesterday Yasmin fell of a part of the jungle gym. We already called in the lawsuit"she said sadly. Once she was done talking, I fell in shock of what she just said.