.Chapter 20

*Kay*

"Kay!"he said.
......
"Kay!"he yelled
......
"Makayla!"he said.
"What!"I snapped.
"Tell me what happened I blacked out."he said. I sighed. "Tre was all up in your face. Saying that you were a bitch made nigga and he was gonna kill me and Yasmin, because of you. Me and yassy tried to leave but he slapped me. I fell and layed there. You was beating him bad. Once I got the courage. To get up I seen you hitting him even though he was out cold. I tried to get you off him, but all you did was walk to the truck. After cleaning myself up, I drove home."I said crying. All he did was hold me. We sat there for 30min. Then went to sleep.
*Kyle*
Today we are going to the beach. I had on my black and gray trunks, and a gray muscle shirt. Yasmin had on a pink one piece with a yellow dress on top. Kay had on (Outfit On Top). We left around 300. First we stopped at McDonald's. Then we went straight ahead to the beach. "Mk baee is that you?"someone said. "Teetee baee is that you?"I said laughing. I met Tealeah when I first moved here. We caught up, then I introduced Kyle. "This is Kyle"(GCO)"Her husband"he said."Ain't no ring on it but okay"I laughed. "Mk baee I have someone for you to meet. This is Aniya Marie Blackman"she said reviling a little 2yr old. "Awe, yassy come play with niya"I tell Yasmin. We all sit and discuss life and our kids. Teetee told me there was a dance place that excepts 2yr olds. Surprisingly it was not to far from my apartment. We were gonna go check it out tomorrow at 200. After we got home we all did out hygiene and got in the bed.