.Chapter 8

Jaydenn☝
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
*Jaydenn*
Yasmin is the most beautiful baby ever she is almost 1 and Kay is gorgeous. That is why she is mine for now and ever. Today imma take Yasmin and Kay to IHOP. (call convo)
Me- hey baee what y'all doing
her- nothing imma bout to hop in the shower
Me- good imma take you and yassy to IHOP
her- okay give us 1hr
Me- okay (end)
*Kay*
Once we were done talking, I got in the shower for 20min. Today I had on blue frozen muscle shirt, pink shorts and my pink and blue 6s. Then I woke up yassy. I bathe her then let her play for 10min. She had on the same outfit as me. Once we got to IHOP, I found Jay at a booth. "Hey Kay. Hey Yassy. Y'all look cute" he said. Once we got our food, we were smashing. I was almost done when someone stood at our table. "Hello stranger" said a mysterious voice. I look up and to my surprise it was Tre."What are you doing" I yelled. "No need to yell. I came to see my girl and my baby" he said. "No nigga she is mine and I'm not sharing" Jay yelled. "Look I was and will never be your girl. Yes we have a child but that is all. If you wanted more you should have just asked, but now there is no place for you in my life." Then out of he slapped me. "Come on we leaving. I own you and don't forget" Tre yelled.
*Jaydenn*
"Kay sit down, this nigga crazy if he can take my girl. Sorry she is not interested, so you can leave." Then he got all in my face and just had to beat his ass.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Forgive my mistakes.✌