Chapter 30: Wedding Pt 2

Jim and Naomi had to have their first dance. Together, they chose the song 1, 2, 3, 4 by the Plain White T's. An old one, but an romantic one.

Jim bowed his head to Naomi and held out his hand. She took it and walked out to the floor where everyone was dancing. They gazed into each other's eyes lovingly as they swayed back and forth.

Jim would mouth the lyrics "I love you." whenever it would play. Naomi smiled and kissed him quickly. It felt amazing to be married to him, and he felt the same way. Her name was now Naomi Kirk.

When the song finished, Jim dipped her and kissed her. Everyone was clapping again. "Mr. Kirk." Naomi muttered, holding his head in her hands.

"Mrs. Kirk." Jim echoed, kissing her again.

"I have another dress I was going to change into so I could be more comfortable. I'm going to go put it on and I'll be back." Naomi said, grabbing Natalie as she left.

Jim walked around saying hello to Naomi's family. Whenever they asked who his family was, he just pointed at Winona, who was sitting beside Becca talking.

Naomi returned a few minutes later wearing a shorter version of her wedding dress, but just as beautiful. "Wow." Jim muttered when she walked back in.

"You better treat her right." Joey said, walking up to Jim.

"I will sir." Jim said, still smiling after seeing Naomi.

"No, I'm dead serious. Same rules apply for when you were dating, only some things get changed a little. If you hurt her, I hurt you. Only twice as worse. If you get her pregnant, I will be happy, but I will also be thinking about what you have to do to have a baby. You help her and love her or God help me I will-" Joey said, getting agitated.

"Sir, if I get her pregnant, I will love her and that child very much." Jim said, sounding convincing.

"Now, back to getting her pregnant. I'm okay if you do, just don't when you are visiting. I will still chase you around the house like last week when I walked in to you on top of her. Yes I understand, you were sleeping and just rolled over, but don't do it in that house." Joey said, very stern.

"Can we do it in the woods or while we are sleeping? It doesn't count while we are sleeping." Jim asked, joking. He laughed, but Joey wasn't laughing.

"Not in the woods, not in the house, not while sleeping." He mumbled. "Okay, anyway, you need to understand what being a husband is. You have to be committed to your spouse."

"Sir, I love Naomi with all my heart. I'm committed to her, I swear." Jim insisted.

"Now, do what you want with her, but play nice. And remember, no frick frack in the house." Joey added before walking away.

Winona walked up to her son and gave him a hug. "Jim, I just saw you again and now you're married. You're going to have to keep touch with me until you leave. And after when you back."

"I will, I'm sorry about the years of silence." Jim said, kissing her cheek.

"Love you. Your a great son." Winona muttered before she sat back down.

Jim turned around to see Bones and Alaska making out. Surprised, he awkwardly walked over to Naomi.

"Bones and Alaska are making out. Quite passionately." Jim said, motioning to where they were sitting. Naomi looked over to see both of them practically on top of each other. How much did they drink?

"I'm going to throw the bouquet." Naomi muttered, grabbing a bouquet of flowers and walking into the middle of the floor. Any women who was single or dating walked out behind her.

Naomi threw the bouquet backwards and Alaska caught it. "Dang son." Jim muttered to Bones.

"You saw us, didn't you." Bones asked.

"Yeah, you're screwed. You two are next." Jim muttered before walking out by Naomi.

"Do you want cake?" She asked, hugging him.

"Sure, let's go." Jim said, holding her hand as they walked over by the cake.

After the wedding and the reception, Jim and Naomi went back to there apartment. As soon as they got out of the car, Jim picked up Naomi and carried her into the building, the elevator, and the apartment. He set her down on the couch and kissed her.

"I saw my dad talking to you sternly. What did he say?" Naomi asked when Jim stopped kissing her.

"Well, a good chunk of it was don't do it in their house. And that I should get you pregnant soon." Jim said, smiling at her.

"Wow." Naomi muttered, pulling him into a kiss.

"We're married now." Jim said, kissing her again.

"I know. We leave for the Enterprise though in two days." Naomi added.

"Yeah, we do." Jim said, kissing her.

"I love you Jim Kirk." Naomi said as their foreheads were pressed together, the tips of their noses touching.

"I love you Naomi Kirk."