Say You Love Me [0]

DISCLAIMER: I do not own the anime or the characters, but the plot is mine and the original character.

This is my first Haikyuu!! fanfiction so please be kind to me lool. TBH this has been in my works for months now and I even have the first few chapters done.

This story is going to be cute and funny and fluffy. For once in my life, I won't put so much drama and make you cry :)

***

Say You Love Me (Tsukishima Kei)

Prologue

"What's your problem, Kei?"

He didn't answer and only stared at her instead. He preferred her in baby blue because the color brought out her stunning blue eyes. But today, she chose a plain white blouse.

Tsukishima Kei realized it didn't really matter what color she wore. Kamasaki Juri would be attractive in anything she dressed in. No matter the hue, no matter if she picked designer, or pulled on a ratty dress, boys would still be taunted by the lucky piece of fabric touching her skin.

"Nothing," he finally said in a low voice, sitting down to the chair next to hers. She smelled so good. As always.

She peered at him through her shoulder, eyeing him sceptically. "You obviously have something to say."

"Not really."

"Do I look like an idiot to you?" She flipped her sketchbook close then dropped her pencil down to the table, giving Tsukishima her full attention. "Will you please stop acting like you've gone through every adolescent angst in life and just tell me what's wrong?"

Her gaze rendered him completely wordless for a minute. It was different from how she used to look at him before. Now it lacked something.

Something very important.

"Juri," he uttered in a whisper, balling his fists as the memory of her and Kageyama Tobio at the gym earlier came rushing back to him, "You're going too far."

She pondered for a minute, unable to catch what he meant. And upon finally realizing what he was actually trying to say, she retorted, "If you think I'm doing this to make you jealous again, you're wrong. I'm not doing this for you. This time, I'm doing this for me."

Under his glasses, Tsukishima's eyes widened, falling into a state of complete shock. "What.. do you mean..."

"I'm sorry," she said in a low voice, averting his gaze, "I'm just not happy with this anymore."

His facial expression hardened. "And you're happy with him?"

"I.." She struggled to find the right words to say for a second there. She was stunned to see that steel expression on his usually stoic face. "I don't know. He just makes me feel special."

"Stop falling for him, Juri."

Her breath got caught in her throat upon hearing that. He sounded so mad, yet she could trace a hint of vulnerability in his voice. "Do you really love me, Kei?"

He let another few seconds to pass before he inched closer and rested his forehead on her shoulder, then whispered softly, "I do. I'm so in love with you that I can't stand a day not being close to you like this."

Shocked to finally hear him say it, Kamasaki Juri became idle. Her cheeks flared up as her chest pounded hard. She felt like melting, especially when his long arms came to wrap around her in a tight embrace.

"Promise me you won't fall for Kageyama Tobio."

She nodded her head in response. "I promise."

Tsukishima raised his head to face her once again, bringing one hand up to trace her soft lips with his thin, long fingers. "Say you love me, Juri."

"I love you, Kei."

----------

Credits to my sexy wifey @Ovaryacted for the cover.

And since I'm new to the fandom, I'd really appreciate comments. So please don't hesitate to leave a review :)