Chapter 1

I wake up every morning to the same thing but I know why I'm hated, me and my brother are the only Dark skin people going to Northern high school,my only friend is my brother he's Always there when I need him the most.We'll my name is Destiny La'shay Parker and read Along as you hear about my story.

Destiny

I sighed as I sat up on my bed I looked over at my Brother who was sleeping next to me We live in a 1 bedroom Apartment in East Baltimore.I shook him lightly his eyes popped open After a few minutes I laughed at his facial expression.

"C'mon big head we got school"i said Giggling

I went into the bathroom that was near our room which was in the kitchen I hopped in the shower for 15mins I washed my hair with conditioner after I washed the Conditioner out and washed myself I stepped out the shower and started brushing my teeth after I finished in the bathroom I made my way to my room,My brother Damien was getting his clothes out the dressers on his side of the room.i took my phone out and Just scrolled down instagram I looked on my Activity and saw That people from school were making fun of me.

X_Lightskiiiin_X:why she do this to herself thinking she cute someone tag her

Jay_Briel:@Qveen_Dess She tried y'all she tried like first off she look dirty With her Burt ass

OneAnd_oneMillion:Im Dying Everybody seen this ion know why people liking this Thot page With her broke ass

X_Lightskiiiin_X:Lmfao right I'm gone I'll do all the action at school

I put my phone down and just let the tears slip out-of my eyes I know I'm Dark and everyone at my school is either Lightskin or white but why they have so much hate Towards me I bet if they got to know me they would like me but they won't even give me a chance.I put my phone in my bag and Waited until Damien came out the bathroom with a Towel on I covered my face I don't need to see his parts.He told me he was finished getting dressed I looked into the mirror and I saw a ugly girl I think Damien saw because he said something.

"Don't think about what they say Did your beautiful just the way you are"he said kissing my forehead

I thanked him and I left out the door first with Damien on my heels I pulled my hoodie over my head so no one would say anything to me,we got to the bus stop and I sat on the brown bench by Damien as we started talking a Litte.

"so I want you to be a strong girl don't let them put you down Keep your head up remember that song Mommy use to sing us"he said smiling

"Yeah"i said smiling nodding my head

Then the bus came Damien let me go first I put my head down I paid to get on the bus since it was crowded me and Damien stood up by each other people were whispering I just sighed.i put my earphones in and Played Kendrick Lamar -Alright I bumped my head Our stop was getting closer Damien pulled the yellow cord and Our stop came and me him and a few other people got off with us.we started walking until the school showed I took a deep breath and gulped then I went into the school with Damien in front of me holding my hand people were in the hallway Laughing as me and him entered I let tears slip from my eyes this one boy was just Starting at us I peeked then I put my head down again we Finally made it to our lockers I got out my Algebra books and went to the office to get my Schedule Damien was right behind me I prayed in my mind today would go good. We made it to the Office and in their I saw Cali,and her brother Jabriel being the loudest ones in their with a group of girls and boys I like rolled my eyes because I'm not getting jumped today.i stood in line waiting to get my Schedule when Cali came up to me lord here we go.

"Well...well how is miss destiny doing today you look nice"she said in a sarcastic tone

"BITCH YEET NO YOU DONT"she said laughing so did the people she was hanging out with

"hello Destiny how are you welcome back hun here's your schedule baby And Cali go in Mr.Brow's office and you too Jabriel YIU both have detention until 6:00 today"she said

Jabriel and Cali squinted their eyes at me and mugged me before walking in Mr. Browns office I already know what gonna happened they do shit to me to test me bit I could never stand up to them they can get me killed because their family we'll their mom, dad, Older brothers and them are Bloods so yeah that's why.i sighed I went to my First Class and went into the class, Damien had English.

"Well hello Mrs. Parker how are you"mrs.benson said

Some people were snickering at me and what I have on.

"Fuck no what do she got on"some girl said bust out laughing so did the whole class

I sat in the back alone like I do in all my classes every other year then this girl walked in she looked ruff and looked like she was crying.

"Are you Shekia Williams"mrs.benson asked

The girl nodded she was A Darkskin girl like me with Pinkish blackish lips and had Jet black hair like me but her but was a Litte bigger and so were her boob's she had Hazel eyes.she came and sat by me because that's where Mrs. Benson told her to sit.

"Hi I'm Shekia what's ya name"she said in a innocent sweet voice

"I'm destiny what happened to you"i said

"These boys tried to um well rape me I didn't even do nothing I hate this school already"she said

"Welcome to my world"i said putting all my weight on my hand

"What you mean"she said concerned

"Ever since 9th grade I've been getting bullied it's rough here At northern everyday you either get Raped, jumped, Or worse Kipnaped if you disrespect someone the biggest and baddest at this school is Cali and Jabriel truth be told they only do it because of our skin color besides that they'll love you trust me"i said she looked frightened I did too when Jabriel and Cali told me the rules when I first came to this school

She sighed and copied down the stuff on the board I did also it's ruff here At northern If your dark if your Lightskin or white you get a pass.

(picture of destiny in media)

(video in media)