Preference #93 You Smoke Weed With Him

Start from the beginning

"Niall James Horan, did you smoke without me?!" You play offended and approach his slowly. Once your face to face with him you can really tell. His lids are barely open and his eyes are red. He leans down to kiss you when you pull back and snatch the bag from him. "I guess were going to have to fix that."

And thats how you both wound up naked in the hotel bathtub tangled around each other in a cloud of smoke.

Liam:

"Wait, wait, wait!" Liam said pulling the perfectly rolled cross joint from your lips.

"I almost forgot to poke holes in them, wouldn't want to waste all that amazing Kush." He chuckled unfolding a paperclip between his teeth.

He surgically probed at the joints before handing it back to you.

"First of all just don't say kush. Second how did you even know how to make these?" You asked turning to look for your lighter.

"Well, Seth Rogan for sure, Zayn, and rewatching 'Pineapple Express' about a million times." He said counting on his fingers.

"It's almost a shame to smoke it.." You quoted, twirling it between your fingers.

"...it's like killing a unicorn, with a bomb!" He laughed.

You shrugged, "Oh well. Now are you going to help me light this then?"

Giving you a cheeky smile Liam pulled two extra lighters from his front pocket, "Course."

________

Nearly thirty minutes later the two of you were sprawled across your bedroom floor with snacks galore. The pizza you had somehow managed to order, had been delivered only a few minutes earlier and you and Liam  couldn't have been more thrilled.

"What did we even order babe? Haha I don't remember." Liam chuckled trying to open the box.

"I-uhm, pepperoni?" You said softly.

Liam, who had already eaten half a slice, snorted as he asked "Why the hell are you whispering?"

You stared blankly at him, giving your brain a moment to process what he said before shaking yourself back into focus.

"Am I whispering?"

"AHAHa" He laughed, taking another bite of his pizza.

You scooted closer to Liam, grabbing yourself a slice of pizza goodness. Liam moaned loudly as he bit into his second slice. Loud enough where you weren't going to be able to stop yourself from laughing.

"You enjoying yourself there Payno?" You teased.

"Why? Is someone a bit jealous?" He said nudging your arm.

"OH, yeahh. I'm just steaming." You said, your voice oozing with sarcasm.

Louis:

"Whats all this?" You ask pushing around the several different sacks of weed he had splayed across his tea table. He had everything ready for "date night". His Marvel movies are all neatly stacked near the Blue-ray player. All the food, drinks you needed for days, and of course hundreds of dollars of weed. There was no way you could smoke it all, but he liked to have options.

"Go on then," he nodded at the massive glass piece on the center of the table. "I already packed it, its all ready to go." He picks up a remote hits a series of buttons and relaxes back into the couch. You lean forward and put you mouth on the perfectly round opening. with the flick of a lighter the bowl begins to bubble and fill with smoke. Before you can think to hold in the thick smoke, your already coughing. You both take turns going back and forth, packing bowl after bowl.

"Hey Lou?" You look over at him slowly. "Do you think that like, birds have feelings?" He looks back at you.

"What?" His eyes are barely open now. But you can tell he's still watching you.

"Do you think birds have feelings?" You ask again in all seriousness. But before you can get the question out, he's erupted into laughter. And just watching his was enough to trigger your own laughing. The kind of laughing that leaves you out of breath eveytime you try and process any new information.

Each time he tries to answer you, another wave of laughter comes over you, tightening the muscles in your stomach more and more.

"Oh my god," you gasp. "It hurts," you laugh. "Shut up, it hurts."

Zayn:

"Zayn?" The metal roof door creaks open. The air is different out here. Fresher? You can here the busy street some 20 stories below. "Zayn!" You whisper again. A muffled cough draws your eye to the far side of the rooftop. As your eyes begin to adjust, you can now tell why he'd come all the way up here. "Zayn Malik, is that you?" You say in a flat unamused tone. A pillar of sweet smelling smoke erupts from his lips, followed by a quiet chuckle and cough.

"Hey babe, I was just thinking about you!" His voice sounds quiet and relaxed. He brings the expertly rolled blunt back to his lips and inhales. The cherry glows bright and illuminates his face. His eyes are only partially open now, the weed has obviously kicked in. "Wanna hit," he asks extending his arm to offer the stick to you.

"I can't smoke that." You gasp glancing over your shoulders. "It's illegal." He just chuckles a bit and let's the smoke roll slowly out of is nose. "Y/N, come here." He motions for you to sit in his lap.

"Zayn, what if some one sees us?" The worry in your voice is clear.

"No one is going to see us," he tries to assure you. "I'm very well hidden." He raises his eyebrows, and you can fell yourself giving in. You close the space between you and settle yourself against the unit as well. You watch as he takes another long pull. He turns toward you and pulls your face into his. You can feel his tongue travel over your lips. You can fell the smoke burning your lunges as he breathes it into you. "No was that so bad?" He taunts as he sits back with an amused grin.

A/N- Because it was 420 when we wrote this. Yeah yeah, peer pressure. I never claimed to be a good person. Happy 420! Celebrate and be merry ;)

-Aria & Milk xx