2-Sexual Romancing

Note: They are both famous and are both 17.

Selena's POV.

"Justin!" I whined as I walked through his house only in my towel.

"Selenaaa!" he called back from the kitchen. I quickly stomped my way towards him.

"You idiot!! Give it back!!" I demanded.

"What are you talking about?" he played dumb as he sipped from his coffee.

"My freaking panties, you freak" I said.

"Oh that." he said and I saw him take out two of my lace panties from his pockets. One red and the other black. I don't know where he has placed the others.

"Which color?" he teased.

"Justin." I warned him so he handed both of it to me, but before I reached it he pulled them back really fast.

"First give me a kiss" he said puckering his lips.Suddenly an idea popped into my head.

"Fine, if it's only a kiss you want" I said dropping my towel and slowly walked over to him as his eyes widened.

"Babe?" he said nervously. I walked closer to him and barely grazed my lips towards his, he groaned and pulled our bodies closer while closing the gap between our lips.

Our lips moved against each others in sync. I remembered my plan, so I allowed my hand to go south and rubbed him through his boxers. When I felt he was hard enough, I gripped him as he pulled away from the kiss.

"Give me my panties back" I demanded tightening my hold. It wasn't hard but it was my way of warning him.

"T-take it" he stuttered pulling it from his pocket.

"Where's the rest?" I asked him.

"In my brief drawer" he said. How dumb am I? That should've been the first place for me to look.

"Ok, thanks" I said pecking him on his lips.

"Wait you're just gonna leave me like this?" he said looking at his very visible boner.

"Well that's what you get for stealing my panties" I teased bending all the way over to pick up my towel.

Suddenly large warm hands grips my hips and he pushes my ass towards his crotch.

"Stop being a little tease" he growls, ripping the towel from it hands and throwing it towards the other side of the kitchen.

"Well you shouldn't have messed with my underwear" I said trying to get out of his hold but was unsuccessful.

"Where do you think you're going little miss?" he asked nibbling on my ears.I grinded my ass on his very hard erection while a huge grin plastered on my face. It was funny actually.

"When did my little angel get so naughty?" he growled and not going to lie I was horny at his words.

"Justin" I whimpered when I felt him cup my sex with his hands. Then he began rubbing my clit with his thumb and I let out a moan.

"Would you like for me to leave you just like this?" he asked as I simply shook my head. He slapped my ass.

"Then why would you want to leave me... look at you" he said removing his thumb from my clit. I could see my juices glistening on his thumb."So fucking wet for me already"he said and pushed his thumb towards my mouth.

I stuck my tongue out and had a taste of myself.

"You like how you taste?" He growled as I nodded.

"Justinnnnn,I want you" I pleaded.

"Of course you do," he said harshly turning me around to see him. His eyes were dark, filled with lust. He pressed our bodies so close I felt his erection poking my stomach.

He then pressed our lips in sweet sync,I pulled at his hair, hearing a low moan from him. Suddenly I jumped wrapping my legs around his waist.

I began tugging at his boxers with my feet as he sat me on the counter. He broke away from the kiss to remove his boxers after which he began kissing along my neck.

"So fucking beautiful" He murmured, finally he began licking and biting at my already hard nubs.

"MMM, Justin" I said as I reached down to rub his fully erect dick.

Before I knew it he had turned me around so that my upper body was laying on the counter leaving my backside exposed to him, without any warning he slammed into me making me scream.

"JUSTIN!!"He rammed into my aching core as I tried holding onto the counter but failed miserably.

His fingers reached in front of my sex and rubbed me as he let out low grunts.

" You like this don't you?"he asked but I simply nodded trying to keep my screams and moans down.

This continued for about 7 minutes before I convulsed around him and he shot his release into me. He eased his member out making me since as we both slid down to the floor.

"I love you so much" I said pecking his lips.

"I love you too baby"he said caressing my face looking at me intensely.

" Now I gotta take another shower "I groaned.

" We can shower together "he said as I smacked his shoulders.

▪✴▪✴▪✴▪✴▪✴▪✴▪✴▪✴