chapter 1

Abby's POV

I woke up with red puffy eyes from crying all night. Its not the first time actually its all the time. I cry myself asleep because I'm alone in this world were I don't belong.

I decided to get up and get in the shower. As I stepped in I felt the nice warm water hit my skin. My arms and thighs were burning from the fresh cuts i made last night.

After I got out I got ready for school. I decided to wear a red sweater and some white pants. I did my hair and make up and went to go get something to eat before I headed off to school.

I walked into the kitchen and find empty bottles on the ground. My mom must of came home last night. And of course I'm going to be the one who has to clean it up. But its not going to be clean enough to get a smile out of that bitch. Instead I'm going to get bruises from her.

Well I grabbed my bag and keys and left. I walked to my bus stop and see justice. She has always bullied me and she's the leader of those bitches that she calls "friends". I don't see how people like her after all she's just a stuck up rich girl who's daddy thinks she's a angel from above. But she's not.

I finally get to the bus stop and it was nice and quiet till justice "friends" got here and she had to speak up.

"Well I can't believe my eyes the freak is still alive wow but do us a favor and go kill yourself." She had to say that but she's right I will be doing everyone a favor if I ended it plus like anyone would cry actually they would through a party for me being gone.

I just sighed and put my ear buds in and started listening to music. Hold me now by red came on. I love this song and this band.

The bus finally came and when I got on people just stared at me like I just murdered someone. I went to the way back of the bus and sat alone like always and just listen to music.

We got to school and I went straight to my locker and quickly got my stuff and ran to first period. I'm the first one there so I just read a book. The teacher doesn't mind I'm a good student so she's cool with me.

The bell rung and the class started to fill with students. No one sits with me which I don't mind to be honest.

The teacher began talking bout the lesson when Jake came in. He's a quiet person really quiet but he's also cute super cute.

After he told the teacher why he was late he sat in the only seat left. By me. He sat down and looked at me and smiled.

"Hey I'm Jake."

"H-hey I'm Abby." damn you stuttering.

"Cute name."

"Thanks and I love your shirt by the way." He had a bring me the horizon shirt on.

"You listen to them?"

"Yes I love them."

"Cool. Hey would you like to hang out after school?" Umm oh shit what do I say I'm suppose to be home after school.

"Yeah I would love to." Oh shit Abby why oh god you are going to get in so much trouble.

"Cool well see you after school."He said and got up to leave after the bell rang.

I got up and went to my next class just freaking the fu.ck out because I can't just ditch him.

-Skips long day of school-

I went to the front if the school to see Jake standing there waiting for me. Oh god just tell him you can't go Abby come on.

"Hey." I said as I got to him.

"Hi are you ready?" No Abby just say NO!

"Yes." Oh my Vic SAUSAGE FINGERS Abby what are you doing! Is all I keep thinking as we began walking to what I assume is his place.

We walked in and went straight up to his room. I sat on the edge of his bed looked around his room.

"Wow you have awesome taste In music." Is all said.

"And so do you." He said and that's when I got a text from my mom.

Mom - where are you?

Me - I'm on my way home okay see you soon.

Mom - okay hurry quick.

I sighed and got up.

"As much as I want to hang with you I can't my mom wants me home sorry."

"Nah its cool maybe we can hang another time I'll see you tomorrow." He said as he hugged me.

I ran out and got home as quick as I can. I walked in and ran straight up to my room I jumped into bed and went straight to sleep. That's all I need is sleep.

Well here is the first chapter hope you like. And that's Abby on the side.

Welp vote. Comment. And share with your friends.