"Stay safe my mermaid." Hector tells me as he stands up and leaves.

What have I just started? Does he really think I am a mermaid or is this all a game to him? Oh god what if Achilles had caught him kissing me, oh that wouldn't have ended well at all. Just as my thoughts keep going around in my head I hear a familiar voice. I look over and see Meg and Patroclus running my way. Alright Diana whatever happens just stay calm.

"Oh Diana! We are so happy to see you. One of the princess came back and said she tried to save you but you were out too far." Meg tell me as she comes to my side.

"Yeah, and I'm Cleopatra." I tell her sarcastically.

"Hey that was her story, I never said that I believed it at all." Meg says as she slowly helps me up.

"What happened and be honest Diana." Patroclus tells me in his stern voice.

"That so called princess tried to kill me thanks to that stupid priestess." I tell Patroclus as he looks back to the other side of the beach.

"Oh I am going to get that woman!" Meg says with a growl.

"How did you manage to get here then?" Patroclus asks me.

"Someone saved me, I don't know who I didn't see their face. They just laid me here on the sand and left. Probably figured someone would save me." I tell Patroclus as I try to stand but then fall into his arms.

"I'll carry you Diana. Achilles is not going to be happy about this." Patroclus says as he then picks me up bridal style.

"Yeah when is he ever happy when it comes to Diana being hurt?" Meg asks him.

"Come on we'd better hurry I am sure he will want to hear from Diana, the priestess and the princess." Patroclus says as he starts walking with me in his arms and Meg close behind.

Achilles POV

As I am in my tent sharpening my sword I get a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach. Then the flap opens and Patroclus comes in holding a soaking wet Diana with Meg close behind them. What in the world happened to her?

"What is the meaning of this?" I ask them as Patroclus lays a now sleeping Diana on the pile of furs I share with her.

"She almost was drowned by one of the princesses out in the ocean. Somehow she was saved and Meg and I found her and brought her back to you." Patroclus answers me.

"Why would she want to do something like this?" I question.

"Because the priestess said so, they all follow her like a moth to a flame." Meg then answers. "I fear for Diana now though, she is strong but this is ridiculous."

"Patroclus bring the priestess and princess here now! I wish to have a word with them." I tell him as I go to Diana's side.

Patroclus nods and leaves the tent as Meg comes over to Diana's side as well.

"Achilles she needs other clothes or she may become sick." Meg tells me as she looks at me with concern in her eyes.

"I have a dress over there in one of those boxes." I tell her.

Meg stands up and quickly goes to find the dress. She doesn't take long as she comes back and puts the light green dress on the bed.

"Do you want me to change her or..." Meg starts not knowing what else to say.

"You may change her. I will wait outside inform me when you are finished." I tell her as I stand and walk outside the tent.

I wait there for either Patroclus to return or Meg to say she has finished getting Diana changed. I can feel the anger and rage boiling inside of me. I am quickly growing tired of the priestess and her games especially when they involve my woman.