We walk inside and I see men everywhere and the women are serving them food and wine. I just know my jaw wants to drop to the ground. I am not very big on the whole "You're a woman so you must do what I tell you" idea. We walk further in and I look to a corner and see a man and a woman kissing. I quickly turn back to Achilles and walk to a table.

I barely look around when a plate of grapes is placed before Achilles by a brunette who completely ignores me. Well that was a bit rude there. I watch her as she smiles down at Achilles, right now I see why she doesn't like me. She thinks I'm a threat. I just roll my eyes and look the other direction.

"Two new spoils of war?" I hear the woman ask him. "Thought you were done collecting royalty."

"Oh I'm not royalty I'm a mermaid, I was granted access to land to see how miserable humans were. You seem to be just the type to drive a man crazy." I say sarcastically.

"A mermaid? Then don't you have any other sailors to drive to their death?" she asks me barely looking my way.

"Nope, I can't do that in my human form." I tell her with a laugh.

I see Achilles laugh just a little which was enough to make her angry.

"I thought mermaids were beautiful. You look average to me." She says with a giggle.

I look up at her and just glare for a minute.

"Says the whore." I say very simple this was my way of giving a warning.

She must have run out of smart comments and decides to turn and walk away. I really had hope that women since this time had become smarter and it's true we have A LOT. Though I know I have also just made an enemy.

"A mermaid are you?" Achilles asks with a laugh.

"I was only kidding, she took me too seriously." I tell him as I look to see Meg and Patroclus walk inside. "Seems like she was making eyes at you though."

"Every girl makes eyes at Achilles" Patroclus says as he and Meg sit down. "No woman in their right mind would turn away from him."

"Oh there is always one." Meg says as she winks at me.

"Patroclus, eat before the others come and there is nothing left." Achilles says as he goes back to eating his food.

Patroclus is served quickly as Meg and I sit there, eventually Patroclus and Achilles make sure we have food as well. All the sudden I feel something hit the back of my head. I look up at Meg and I can see that she is glaring at someone.

"Some girl just threw a grape at you." Meg tells me not looking away.

"Let her throw them Meg, it's not worth starting a fight. Remember we're not like them." I tell her as she looks down at me.

"Exactly, we could easily take her." Meg whispers into my ear.

"Not what I meant. Even though that is true we could do that. Just let it go Meg it was a grape not a knife." I tell her.

"This time it was just a grape, Di come on now you know that she is a weak link just teach her a lesson." She says still whispering so Achilles and Patroclus can't hear us.

"And do what? Drown her in the ocean? I am pretty sure whoever she sleeps with would notice don't you?" I ask her in whisper.

"Good point, alright just this once." Meg says as she start to eat again.

I just roll my eyes as we eat grapes, cheese and bread. Well this was my diet at college so I really don't have to get use to anything. Wine though, I never really liked the stuff it always made me kinda sick but now it seems that it is the only thing to drink in this place. I look into the goblet at the wine.