Dark:(Chapter 37)

Start from the beginning

“Yes.”

He drew me in closer, ringlets tickling at my skin as he bowed his head.

“I’ll spare you the details.” He spoke in disgust. Green orbs intently locking on mine. “He said he’d take you away from me.” Harry’s rate of breathing had increased.

Fear commandeered my body, my fingers tightening with his words. I knew he could tell I was frightened, my presence moving closer into Harry.

“I’d never let anyone do that. I’ll kill him if he tries….No-one is taking you away.” The depth in his voice caused my body to shiver.

Take me away? What did that mean? Scott threatened to kill me? Harry held me to his bare chest, the trembling panic being absorbed into his body. I felt safe in his strong arms. But the swirling mess in my mind still remained. Harry wouldn’t let that happen. He would keep me safe. He had told me numerous times.

My arms clung round his waist. I’m not sure how long we stood and held each other but Harry’s embrace gradually calmed me down. His raspy voice quietly reassuring me, comforting me. Kisses were left on my cheek, trying to entice a smile.

“You alright?” Harry whispered.

I lightly nodded as he squeezed me.

“Good…now let me make love to you.”

The earlier events of the night left forgotten as I shyly smiled at the beautiful boy in front of me. How quickly he could turn a situation around. I took a step back out of his hold. Blazing green orbs never left me as I crossed my arms over my stomach, fingertips finding the hem of my top. My bottom lip was taken harshly between my teeth as I raised the material up. My vision obscured as I struggled to remove the clothing in my nervous state. I heard a deep laugh before large warm hands rested over my own, helping to rid me of the material barrier. Once off, I dropped it to the floor.

The blush on my cheeks seemed to heat my entirety. I stood in my bra and jeans. Both of us topless as Harry closed the distance. Soft, full lips were instantly on mine, tongue forcing its way into my mouth. I didn’t resist, my body surrendering itself to him. Harry could have everything I was able to give and more. I was his.

My hands gripped the back of his neck. Heart thumping against my chest as I felt his long fingers fumble with the button on my jeans. I gasped into his mouth as he tugged the zip down.

“Shh.” Harry comforted. “It’s alright, Baby.”

His whispered words had a calming effect, even though my breath was still trembling from my parted lips. He let out a laugh as I leaned up for another kiss, our noses bumping. But I stood frozen as fingers were hooked into my jeans, pulling them down over the curve of my backside. My touch was urgently over his naked chest, brushing over the marks that his opponent had inflicted during the fight. My thumb absentmindedly skimmed his right nipple. The throaty groan released took me a little by surprise. I repeated the action before dipping my head.

“Bo.” Harry’s breathless voice sounded.

My lips kissed the sensitive nub, sucking and licking. I was forced to lose contact as my jeans were eased down round my ankles. Harry taking my hands and guiding me out of the clothing. He caught me as I stumbled into him. But his grip released as he left me standing on my own. The length of my hair fell forward over my shoulders, concealing my black bra.

“Holy shit.” Harry spoke.

His lustful eyes trailed from my head to my feet. He took his time, lovingly absorbing the curves of my body. I had never been one to tan very well in the sun and next to Harry I looked paler than ever. But with him, I had never felt more beautiful. I watched his heart-fluttering smile appear as I nervously wriggled my toes.