Dark:(Chapter 32)

Start from the beginning

“Would it help if I took my t shirt off as well? We can be topless together.” I playfully smiled, trying to encourage her.

Bo’s body was tense underneath me. My head dipped slightly, lowering my voice to a whisper.

“I want to become intimate with every part of your beautiful body.” My hands moved up to her chest. “Including these.”

She gasped as my palms gently rubbed over her breasts, cupping and squeezing. Even through the fabric of the t shirt I could still feel her nipples harden with my careful touch. Bo’s voice remained silent, but her posture was a little more relaxed. Her eyes desperately found mine. I couldn’t quite decipher the emotion on her face. Fear of me? No.

“Can I?”

She gave me a small nod. My fingers slowly tugged up the grey material. When I got to just below her chest I paused before cautiously pulling it the rest of the way up. I made sure to brush past the taut peaks, smiling as she whimpered.

My voice hummed in appreciation as I stared down at her revealed flesh. The skin was beautifully pale and I relaxed a little at the knowledge that she obviously hadn’t sunbathed topless before. I didn’t want anyone ogling what was mine.

She tensed, Bo’s breathing picking up as my fingers trailed across to her left breast. Her chest was rising and falling quickly under my touch. The skin was so soft. Her eyes squeezed closed as I curiously leaned slightly to the side, getting a better look at a mark that appeared misplaced on her beautiful skin. This was why she had been so reluctant to reveal herself to me. I frowned as my tips traced a sizable scar round the curve of her breast. It pained me to see her eyes squeezed closed. My body laid down by the side of her, Bo’s arms stiffly by her waist as she allowed me to continue my exploration.

“What happened?” I asked quietly.

She rolled her head away, not being able to look at me. I leaned up on my elbow, my fingers gently catching her chin and turning her back. My thumb carefully wiped away a stay tear.

“I-I was in the car with my dad.” She whispered. “In the back seat. I made it out..he didn’t.” Her voice strained as she spoke the last two words.

The hurtful memories I knew were imprinted in her brain displayed clearly across her face.

“It’s ugly, I hate it.” Bo sniffed.

My heart ached as I watched the girl I cared about attempt to hold back sobs. I shook my head, dipping down to press delicate kisses to the scar. She gasped, her small hand going to the back of my head. When I removed my touch she quickly tugged the material back down, covering the area she obviously hadn’t shown anyone else. I hated to think she felt like that. She was beautiful. In my eyes the imperfection only added to her.

It looked like she was about to cry. So I acted swiftly, stripping my top from my torso as I knelt over her. I had never openly shown anyone my mark. A few girls had discovered the horrible reminder when we had explored each other’s naked bodies. But it was something I chose to keep hidden.

I grasped Bo’s smaller hand in mine, bringing it up to my side. She looked slightly confused, still with tears threatening to spill but I carried on regardless. My eyes closed as I led her to just under my armpit, her fingers lightly touching the hair as I curled my arm above my head. I traced her tips over the raised jagged line that was a couple of inches long. She sat up slightly, trying to have a better look.

“W-What..”

She anxiously looked to me, her free hand holding onto my waist for support.

“I tried to protect my mum…my dad had a bottle.”