Chapter 17

Dinah P.O.V
Everyone stays quiet. The whole time. Just listening to their arguing.
Raven. Alejandra's daughter turns into her wolf form and stands in front of Octavia. Letting no one grab her.

"Raven move now. We have talked about this a bunch of times. She does not belong here. ", Alejandra says.
Raven just growls at the guards trying to get Octavia.

"Stand down guards. ", Alejandra says. They obey and walk towards Alejandra. Raven transforms back into her human form.

"I demand a challenge !", Raven yells. Everyone eyes widen.

Alejandra frowns in confusion. "A challenge ?", she asks surprised. "You think you can stand a challenge ", she says bitterly.

"Yes ", Raven nods. "If I survive Octavia stays ", she says.

"Very well. This happens today at midnight. Until then. Guards take this prisoner and put her in the underground prison. ", she says. She's about to walk away but she stops. She turns around and walks over to us. More specifically to Normani. Ally steps in front of Normani.

"Alejandra it won't happen again. Please don't do anything. ", Ally says.

"No one. Especially newbies. Do anything without my permission or consultation. ", Alejandra spats angrily. "You ", she points to Normani. "Are going to have to survive the challenge also ", she says. "Put Raven and Normani in the prison also. ", and with that she storms off.

2 guards push us out of the way and grab Normani. She looks scared.

"You'll be okay Normani. Don't let them get in your head. I'll inform you of everything okay ?", Ally says to her.

Lauren and Camila give Normani hugs. She looks at me.

"Let's get this over with ", she says to the guards.

Ouch.

They take her away along with Normani, Raven, And Octavia.

"Everyone back to work !", a guard yells and everyone return to their duties.

"Follow me ", says ally. We all follow her back to the house. She runs into her room and grabs her "manual" book.

"Okay. I don't know about y'all but I read this. And according to this. Normani's Punishment is going to be a lot of pain. ", She pauses. "She has to resist whatever the guards to her for an hour, they can do ANYTHING to her. ", Ally says.

"What the fuck. What happens if she doesn't resist it ?", Lauren asks.

"She dies ", Ally gulps.

Oh hell to the no. They can't just kill Normani.

---------------------------------

Lauren P.O.V

Normani can die today. And we are all here just sitting doing nothing.

"Can't we do anything about this ?", I ask to everyone.

"The only thing we can do is watch, people say that if the pack watches her pain. We can each take some of the pain they are causing her. ", Camila says.

"Well then we are watching ", I say. They all nod in agreement. We all get up and go into each of our rooms. I head to my closet and take out my training gear. It's basically a tight black thermo pants and a black t-shirt. I put on my black boots and I put my hair in a pony tail. I look myself in the mirror and trace my tattoo sleeve.

"Together we fight. Together we win ", I whisper.

-------------------------------

A/N: short chapter kind of to fill in.

Next chapter it's going down.
Anyways new fic. It's called when you were gone . Go check that out. First chapter already up.
And also......

GUYS FUCKING VOTE FOR FIFTH HARMONY ON TWITTER AND INSTAGRAM. CMON WE WANT ANOTHER MOON MAN. we can only vote 12 times a day tho. Which sucks. And we are up against 5 sos . And WE ARE FUCKING LOOSING WHAT THE HELL.

VOTE USING THE HASHTAG #WorthItVMA 👈🏽👈🏽exactly like that.

Song of the summer. We needs to win this. Like no lie. Boo boo. I've been jamming to this song the whole summer and we really just need to win.

Anyways follow me on Twitter and in tumblr if you wanna see more of this bitch 💁🏽.
Twitter : yxung_mind
Tumblr: stuck-in-the-staars.

So yass comment/vote and hasta pronto children 👋🏽