Chapter 43- Don't Let Band Get In The Way Of Our Love

Start from the beginning

[Time Skip]

"Did he give you his number?"Anna asked.

"Or did you give him yours?"I asked Maddy.

"Guys, calm down!"Maddy said.

We were walking through the college doors, heading to our dorms.

"Yes I like Dean. And no I didn't give him my number. He gave me his. And we might go out tomorrow or Sunday, just the two of us."Maddy said.

I wiggle my eyebrows and moved my shoulders.

"Ooh! Date night!"I screamed down the hallway to Maddy's dorm.

Maddy began to blush.

"She's blushing!"Anna said as we walked up to Anna's dorm.

"Oh whatever! Goodnight you two!"she said.

She unlocked her door and went in her dorm for the night. I smiled as I laughed.

"Speaking of boyfriends and all, how are you and Pete?"Anna asked.

"Well, we haven't been hanging out in a while. You know we've busy with our band and all. I just miss hanging out with him like I used to."I told Anna.

"Girl, don't let the band get in the way of your love for Pete! It's just going to tear you two apart! Let your love stay strong! Hang out with him, kiss him, you know?"Anna said.

I nodded. "Yeah. And thanks. I shouldn't let it get in the way. Plus, we haven't had a make out session in a while..."

"Then do it tonight! Just don't get too serious girl! Like..."she paused.

I looked at her. Her face was bright red.

"Like what? Like who?"I said.

She began to smile like an idiot.

"No! No you didn't! You two did it together?"I said to Anna.

"Yes! But we had protection! Don't worry!"Anna said.

She played with the ring she had on her finger that said Jerk.

"Oh my gosh! When was this?"I said.

"About a month ago..."she replied.

I breathed out in relief.

"Good, it was a month ago. Now I don't have to freak out if the protection broke or whatever!"

Anna looked at me quickly.

"No! And don't even say that now! I'm trying to finish college before I have a baby! Plus, I want to be married when I have one!"she laughed.

Her phone then buzzed. She pulled it out of her back pocket.

"Oh um, Patrick wants to see a movie with me tonight. So I'll be heading to his dorm so we can leave together. Okay?"Anna told me as we came up to our dorm.

"Okay, I'll see you later!"I said.

She walked away and I tried to unlock our dorm. Funny thing was, it was unlocked already. Who was in here? I opened the door and saw Pete on my bed. He was crying. I dropped my key and closed the door.

"Pete?"I said.

He looked at me. He didn't say a single thing.

I ran over to him to see that he was looking at our pictures together on his phone.

"Baby, you okay?"I asked and hugged him tight.

He dropped his phone on my bed.

"I-I'm afraid to loose you..."he said.

I got up and faced him. I held his face in my hands.

"Baby, why would you think that?"I asked.

"Since the band got famous, you haven't hung out with me in a while. You haven't kissed me like we used to. We haven't had our make out sessions in a while. I feel like you don't love me anymore. I feel like you have feelings for someone else now,"Pete told me.

I began to cry, hearing his words. I didn't like what he was saying. I still loved him with all my heart. I shook my head.

"Pete, baby, I still love you! I love you so much! I don't love anyone else but you! I'm so, so sorry that I haven't been hanging out with you in a while. I just have been busy with he band! Baby, I'm sorry if I made you think this way! But know I have missed you. I have! And I won't let the band come between our relationship. Cause, Pete, I need you like I need oxygen. You're the peanut butter to my jelly, the conditioner to my shampoo!"

Pete laughed as he cried. "Shampoo to you're conditioner. It's shampoo to you're conditioner not conditioner to your shampoo,"he corrected me.

"Whatever, but Pete I need you and no one else. It's you, no one else. And it will always be you! I still love the heck out of you, Petey! I won't let the band get between us like it almost did."I told him.

I leaned towards him and kissed him with passion. I pulled away and smiled as our tears began to dry.

"I love you, Petey! I love you so, so, so much! No one, no one can replace you, baby!"I said and pecked his lips.

He nodded. "And I love you so, so, so much, Julia. It will always be you! And that's a promise!"Pete told me.

"And I promise you too..."

I then kissed my Petey with so much passion. He soon fell back on my bed, having me on top of him. I pulled away and hugged him tight.

"Don't let go. Don't leave."Pete said.

"I won't. And don't you leave either. Don't let go."

I felt him kiss my forehead.

"I won't leave you. I won't let go. Ever..."
__________________________________
I got to post one more! I'll be writing some tonight. I don't know if I'll be able to post tomorrow because I'm going to be busy. But I'll try to! Okay? Alright, love you guys!💖