Chapter 9- A Kiss Gone A Fight Begun

(Used this pic because I love it! He's my princess😂💖)

[Julia's POV]

I was kissing Pete. I missed his lips. I loved the feeling of our lips together. It felt special and I didn't want it to end. I felt like Pete was going to mean something to me. But what? A good thing? Or a tragedy, a lesson? I didn't know but I soon ignored my thoughts. I kept kissing him, with passion as he kissed me aggressively. Over and over, our lips  smacked against each other's. I tasted his lips, tasting the cherry flavor from his lip balm. Ugh, it was like taking a drug to my lips. His lips went around and around mine as he kept kissing me aggressively. He soon moved and pushed me against the wall, not pinning me or anything, but still kissing me. I felt love and I did love him, even though we just met. I guess you can say it was love at first sight.

He wasn't a crush, no college crush. No, this dork, I wanted him to steel my heart. If he does, I don't want my heart back! I want him to keep it, not mess it up and break it. I felt like he was meant for me. But, this easy? No, there has to be some kind of trick, like a puzzle. And I had to solve it and fight for love. But, I just wanted to be alone with him and stay young forever. I don't know why, but I did. He was what I've been waiting for, for my whole life. I wanted to tell him something. That I liked him...a lot!

He stopped kissing me and breathed.

"Sorry if you're tired!"he said.

I shook my head. "It's okay. I was thinking about you. I couldn't get you out my head for some reason..."I told him.

He giggled and so did I. He soon went back to kissing me, but it didn't last. I heard footsteps, heavy footsteps. Pete stopped kissing me. We both looked around.

"Awe man!"Pete whispered.

"Julia?"I heard.

Oh, no. That's when I knew I was in trouble. The voice was deep, and it was familiar. I have listened to it for about 20 years. It was my dad. Crap!

I looked at my dad. Pete backed away from me, to let me off the wall.

"Julia? I thought you would be asleep! I guess not!"my dad said.

"Dad it's not what you thought it was gonna turn out to..."he then cut me off.

"I don't care! You know my rule! You can't date any guys! You can't kiss them! You can't even hold a single hand till your 23!"he told me.

"23?!"I whined.

"Yes!"he answered.

"But dad..."Pete cut me off.

Seriously? Why was everyone cutting me off? Sorry future boyfriend, I want to argue with my dad, for once saying everything without someone cutting me off!😑

"Mr...."he said not knowing my me and my dad's last name.

"Norcross..."I told Pete.

"Mr. Norcross. This isn't her fault. I'm the one who came to see her at this inappropriate time of day and I wanted to kiss her. I'm sorry, sir..."Pete said.

I wanted my dad to forgive him, but my dad looked at him in a strange way. Was it because he kissed me? Was it because he was sweet that he told my dad it was him but actually me? Was it that my dad didn't want me to grow up...just yet? Or was it because he emo? Everyone hated the thought of emos around this college. There were only three emos and now there's four. Everyone hates them all, except for me, Anna, Patrick, Maddy, Ashley, and Brendon. We all excepted how they were. We all let their true colors show without judging them.

"You're sorry...you're sorry? I don't like my daughter kissing guys, especially ones who look like you! What's with eyeliner...and the...eyeshadow?"my dad asked him.

I knew it. He didn't like me kissing other guys, but not just that. He didn't want me around emos. What's so wrong with them? They may look dark and scary but have a heart, a heart full of love, like Pete.

"Dad, that's how he dresses!"I told my dad.

"I don't care! You are not aloud to be kissing him! If a teacher or me sees you kissing him or any other guy, you are in trouble and no longer to see...whatever he is!"my dad said.

Whatever he is? Really? He was an emo who, well, kinda stole my heart.

"Dad, no!"I said.

"End of story, young lady! If I see him hold your hand, even touch you, that's it! I won't let you date anyone!"he said.

Pete walked over to me and had his hand on my back.

"Don't you touch her!"my dad told him.

I soon saw a fist fly in the air, landing on one of Pete's soft rosy cheeks. I screeched. A tear soon flew down my eye. Pete fell back and hit the wall behind him. He held his cheek and looked up at me. Blood was coming out of his nose. I ran towards him and I saw my dad walk away. Why would my dad do this? Why?

"Dad, no you can't do this!"I yelled.

I didn't car if I woke up anyone. I cared about Pete and I loved him. My dad turned around.

"Why not?"He asked.

I had the urge to tell him my feelings for Pete. I wanted Pete to know I loved him, even though he was a complete stranger to my dad but a new friend to me.

"I feelings for him, dad. I...I love him!"I said.

I looked down at Pete trying to smile. He was staring at me while he bled.

"Love?"my dad said.

I nodded. "I have feelings for him. And you can't take that away from me, even if you tell me not to see him."I told my dad, madly.

He looked at me. I was being serious. I love Pete, even though we just met. I had a thing for Pete. I felt like he was supposed to be mine.

"We're not talking about this now! Come to my class room tomorrow morning, Julia and we will talk!"my dad said.

He turned around and walked away. I looked at Pete in his eyes. They were filed with sadness. His nose was still bleeding.

"It's going to be okay, Pete. I won't let him take you away from me. I love you!"I said.

He looked at me, barely seeing me.

"I love you too!"he replied.

That's when I knew, he loved me and when he kissed me, it meant everything to him. I grabbed his hand and held it. I kissed as I cried. He was mine and I didn't want to let him go cause of my dad. My dad never understood my love life. But now, I hope he understands!
__________________________________
THEY LOVE EACH OTHER! Yes, I called Pete a dork in this, but he even said he was in real life sooo...😂😂I know, nine chapters for one day, but I'll have the next chapter making it the next day! Okay? Alright, well love you all!💖