Chapter 23- This Secret Is Terrifying

[Patrick's POV]

Pete and Julia said they just came back from the movies and wanted to chill in the commons for me and him to listen to a song Anna and Julia wrote. They said they wanted to perform it for us. Of course, Maddy, the lead singer was going to be singing it. Anna and I walked into the commons together and I saw Pete. I walked up to him.

"What do you think this song is going to be about?"Pete asked.

"I, uh, I have no idea!"I said.

Anna walked on the stage and sat down by her drums and began to practice. Julia grabbed her guitar out of her case and started to practice the notes. Maddy was doing vocal practices. Pete and I sat down in the front row and watched as they practiced. The drums, the guitar, the signing, they all came together and it sounded great, brilliant, and special. They were amazing.

They all stopped practicing and looked at us. Julia began to speak into her microphone that was in front of her.

"Um, Pete, Patrick, Anna and I wrote this song for you two. It's called Pretty Love!"Julia spoke.

"Pretty Love?"Pete asked me and looked at me with a confused face.

I shrugged and we listened to song as it began to play. The words were deep. I guess they meant a lot to them and explained how they felt.

"Give me some of your pretty love

Fill my soul and heart with your love

Your sweetness, that's all that you are, mon amour!"

"Mon amour! Oo, French! I love it!"Pete said in a weird voice, making me laugh.

"It's a really good song, full with deep loving feelings!"I said.

"Cause they are deeply in love with us, Pat!"Pete said and punched my arm lightly.

"I know, now shut up! I'm trying to hear my baby play the drums,"I replied and smiled.

"Same! I'm trying to hear my shorty play the guitar,"Pete said not knowing what I mean by saying shut up.

I smacked his arm and he looked at me with a mad face. I just smiled and shook my head as I watched our girls perform for us. Anna looked up at me and smiled as she played. I waved and made a kissy face at her as she played. I saw her laugh and she looked down at her drums with a smile.

"Just come and pull me close to you

One is not better than two

Come to me and give me everything

See what I mean by seeing!"

Maddy sang those words and I curious. Who wrote "come to me and give me everything?" Was it Julia for Pete or Anna for me? I had to know!

The song was soon over and Anna walked over to me. She walked over and had her arms on my shoulders.

"Ah, did you like the song?"she asked.

She looked at me with a smile. I loved the song.

"I loved it! And who wrote the come to me and give me everything?"I asked her raising my eyebrows.

She began to blush. "Uh, me!"she told me.

I kissed her forehead. "I love it. I'll try to give you everything, okay?"I told her.

She nodded. "Okay!"

[Pete's POV]

The song was over and I walked on the stage to see Julia. She just finished putting her guitar in her case. She held her case in her hands and she looked at me with a smile.