"So you are okay?" Kelly asked and Brie knew she was talking about this morning.

"Yeah. I mean it stung but yeah, I was expecting it sooner or later." Brie confessed not bothering to tell Kelly she cried it all out.

"I'm sorry I never tried to take you place I just...I....."

"It is okay Kelly, trust me." Brie playfully nudge as they smiled. Why are we so close? Both ladies thought.

"So apart from Randy who have you been with that you liked a whole lot?" Kelly lighten up the topic. Brie knitted her brows thinking.

"Wade." He is a lovely guy, Brie thought. Kelly remembered someone named Wade but she knew there are a lot of Wade's out there.

"Describe him." Kelly told. Brie sighed and seemed the think.

"Well he had green eyes." So did the Wade I know, Kelly thought. "He is British and got a crocked nose!" Kelly gasped at the last two facts they match perfectly with the Wade she knew but she needed to make sure.

"Was his last name Barrett?" Kelly asked and Brie gasp, nodding.

"How did you know?"

"We were in love." Kelly admitted with a dreamy sigh. Brie looked at her and she just knew Kelly was still in love with him. She should know how a woman looks like when they are still in with someone. That's what she is going through.

Randy and Monique soon reached home hours after and you can feel the tension with them and the little girl. Moni sighed and rolled her eyes.

"I'm sorry mommy." She dully told as Brie looked around but didn't say a word as Moni looked at her confused and upset.

"Me?" Brie asked unsure of she was speaking me too. Moni forced a smile nodding. "Oh well okay, thanks I guess." Brie coldly reply before looking up at the adults who looked a bit shocked with her actions but she shrugged it off. All Randy could think of how to make things right between them. And Moni is just as stubborn as Brianna......great.

"So how was your day?" Randy break the ice.

"Normal." Both Kelly and Brianna replied together laughing it off a bit.

"Okay then." Randy furrowed his brows in a teasing manner.

"Doesn't that hoodie take her?" Kelly pointed out as Randy looked at Brie, the wording suits her that's for sure, he thought.

"Yeah it is so her." He shrugged and took off his boots.

"Do you like her jumper?" Brie asked him as he sighed at all this clothes talk.

"It suits her also." He honestly and dully replied.

"Yeah we made a trade I guess you can say." Kelly happily beamed as he rolled his eyes at her.

"Great for you both! Hooray!!" He sarcastically spoke making the women roll their eyes at her.

"Look what you did! You made Kelly not speak to me!! Just because I hate you doesn't mean you have to make her hate me! Stop being selfish!" Monique yelled at Brie watching her mother dead in the eyes before anyone got a chance to say anything Brie ran off ignoring the voices that became more faint the more she ran. She entered her assigned room and locked the doors, throwing each and everyone of her belongings in the bag. Her daughter hates her, she absolutely hates her. She knew that Monique would have rebelled against but to hate her like that was beyond her. Brie didn't understand, when Monique first saw her she ran and hugged her and she was being such a little angel. Was that all a trick and a cover up? Brie thought as the tears rolled down her cheeks. If not what could I have possibly done to make her hate me so quickly? Brie thought. She heard the door knock and she really doesn't want to speak to anyone.