2

Randy pov

I arrive at my door an knock on the door since Kelly is home an I don't have to use my keys. Monique was just smiling up at Brie the whole way home and stayed right by her side the whole time. I'm a bit jealous, but I'll let it sly for now. Monique was swinging her and Brie's hand together while a brie just smiled down at her with so much love. It like they are looking at the past and future selves with different eye colors.

"You know I'd never thought I see you in a suit again Randy." Brie snapped me out of my thoughts. Kelly was taking so long to come the door. Maybe she is sleeping. I knocked again, looking at my Brie. "I don't like 'em but I got to wear 'em." I commented looking down at myself while she smiled and look at the exterior of my home. "Wow, your house is huge." She commented in amazement as Monique and I laughed. I moved from where we both lived two years ago. "Well I am the CEO of a company." I told an Brie's head snapped towards me in shock. "You are a CEO? I'm so proud of you. What company?" Brie asked while Monique just swayed with the wind. "Of Hotel Paradise." I bragged and she had her mouth open in a smile. "That is great! But your a CEO of a hotel and only have one car." Ugh.
"Told you! See daddy!" Monique called me out and I place my finger on my lip telling her to stay silent. Monique told me that exact same thing. Great two Monique(s) for the week. Can I survive it? "In my defen-"
Kelly cut me off by finally opening the door. "Hey honey." She kissed my lips and I smiled. She then turn to Monique but notice Brie. Her eyes went wide and Brie had an uncomfortable look. I know Brie hates being in other people's home, especially when isn't invited. "Oh wow. You must Brianna. Monique's mom!" Kelly exclaimed, almost happy to see her. But I know behind her front she is worried. "Uh, yeah. I'm sorry for coming with no invitation. I saw them today in the park and Monique suggested I catch up with her. Randy was okay with it. But if you aren't okay with it that is okay. I'd leave." Brie rambled on and I roll my eyes with a smile. Kelly shook her head, still shock in disbelief Brie is actually here right now.

"Uh, wow. No, no, no, no it's fine. Perfect actually. Monique needs to get to know her mother -more like older twin. I see it wasn't greatly plan so I'll lend you some of my clothes. Come in."

Kelly open the door wider ignoring me as she look at the two ladies entering through the door. "More like triplets. I have a twin," Brianna informed her an she tap her the side of her side. "Of course! Nicole.......right?" Kelly seemed somewhat unsure. "Yip." Brie smile brightly at Kelly then at Monique who was already smiling up at the two. "I saw her too Kelly." Monique calls no one mom since she knew her mother is out there and she found her sooner than we all thought. "You did? Why didn't she come?" Kelly lifted her gaze to Brianna. "She have people coming over at our house." Brie informed and Kelly understandingly nodded.

"Mummy come an see my room!" Monique exclaimed after dinner which was pizza. Kelly don't do the cooking thing an I grew to just go with it. Brie got up -more like dragged up and followed our daughter. I smiled at the two until their figures fade out of sight so I smiled at my girlfriend.

"She is everything like Brie! Brie is everything like her!" Kelly exclaimed.

"I told you that." I laughed drinking my sprit.

"But you showed me an unflattering picture of Brie! She is an absolute beauty."

"It was the only photo I got of her left. So are you."

I leaned in an kissed her for about ten seconds before clearing up the dishes while Kelly joined the girls. I'm the only guy in the house with three females. I have no chance. I wash off my hands and smiled when I heard the loud laughs coming from Monique's room. What is so funny? I went up the stairs and walk to my child's room only to see a 'no boyz allowed' sign on her door. "Boys are more fun than girls!" I told from the outside. I heard them laugh but more so Monique. "Girls rule! Bye daddy." Monique told and I shook my head. No chance, I reminded myself. "Okay bye." I walked in my room an flop down onto the bed. Smiling that I ran into Brianna today.