I suddnely saw a sea moving back and forth in his eyes as the sun started to set magnificently. It was so beautiful that I hardly noticed when his fingers slid down my bare arm slowly. Tingles became to form.

The tingles started to heat up like a flame throughout my body making me relax and release the pain I held for so long.

Stars started to form in his eyes as the color changed to light hazel. My body felt like it was moving and spinning everywhere, like a dream. Ryan’s fingers lightly went back up my arm, all the way up to my lips. My heart beat wildly as he started to trace them lightly. He never looked away from my eyes when he gently bit his lip.

I could feel his desire for me as much as he could feel mine. I’ve never felt this way before since my ex boyfriend left. I raised my hand and slid it down his neck feeling his soft skin against mine. “Elektra I-,” Ryan whispered.

“Ahem,” we immediately flinched away from each other when we saw the blonde girl from the desk walk up to us. “ Phone call from Mr. Ross,” she said apologetically. She handed the phone to Ryan and quickly scrambled off.

I looked at Ryan and noticed his eyes turned back to green but they had darkened. Ryan looked at me with wonder as he put the phone to his ear,” yes,” he never took his eyes off me as he walked down the hall backwards. Once he was out of sight I sighed, and sat on the floor.

All my pain and stress started coming back to me again. What just happened there?

It was so wonderful, it was the best feeling I’ve ever had.

How did his eyes change so beautifully? It was the most amazing thing I’ve ever seen. It felt so right. It’s like we belonged to each other, like we’ve known each other forever.

Oh God, the way he touched me felt so familiar and lovely. His touch still lingered on my lips. Just everything about him amazed me. I wish the feeling didn’t have to end because now I wanted more. Much more.

“Elektra, Ryan requested you to come to his room,” the blonde lady kindly helped me up from the floor, I nodded at her and followed her towards Ryan’s room.

My knees felt really weak so my legs were a little shaky when I walked inside.

The lady left and closed the door behind me. His room looked way different from his office. He had a huge King sized bed with the soft black covers that looked almost like feathers. He had pictures of family and a big flat screen TV on the wall. The room was bigger than Tyler’s whole apartment!

I also noticed his walls were the color of my eyes, with the same exact swirls. Creepy much?

At the corner of his room was a closet and a bathroom.

I walked up to the bathroom door and knocked lightly on it. “Hey Ryan, are you in there?” I heard a lot of shuffling noises and then a click on the door. I guess that was my signal to open the door then, I thought.

I slowly turned the doorknob and opened the door. Inside I saw a shirtless Ryan leaning over the sink, soaking wet, looking at his reflection on the mirror. “I thought you left,” he whispered as he turned the sink back on. I walked in and closed the door behind me,” now why would I do that?”

He turned to me and smirked,” I don’t know, why would you?” I shrugged and tried not to make eye contact,” so do you want to talk about what just happened downstairs,” he asked trying to catch my eye. I finally looked and nodded, it couldn’t be that bad right? I mean, all we had to talk about is why his eyes changed colors right? Right.

Wrong once again ,” what did you see and feel when you were looking me in the eyes Elektra?” Ryan asked once we were out the bathroom and sitting on his very comfortable bed.