Vampire Revenge-3

Chapter 3

I hate mondays, they're always one of the slowest days of the week.Gladly, I only have one more period left. Gym

I walked inside the girls locker rooms with the other girls who had this period with me. The only thing I hate more than anything in this class period is that it's coed because they have too many boy gym periods so they decided to mix it in with the girls.

Whenever the girls have to play a game we always get yelled at by the coach because the girls are too busy staring at the guys on the other side.

I changed into a fitted balck t-shirt,some shorts,and put my hair up in a messy bun. My eyes wandered around the locker room and saw some girls not even half way dressed yet. I rolled my eyes and walked out to the bench against the wall in the gym. The only girl in the whole entire school that's decent to talk to is Laurie,but she doesn't even have this class period with me. Mostly, I hang out by myself, trying to keep my distance from everybody so they won't find out what I am since I'm the only vampire in this school. Apparently this annoying person called Logan is making that very difficult for me though.

He jogged towards me without a shirt on just a pair of basketball shorts. I averted my eyes from his body when he came closer and sat next to me,"hey."

I ignored him and looked straight ahead of me. "You have some sexy legs," I could hear the smile in his voice." Don't even think about touching them you perv,"I scooted away from him and crossed my arms against my chest. Logan laughed and scooted closer,"why are you always mean to me?"

I sighed exasperatedly and stood up but he quickly pulled me back down, I pulled my arm away from his grip and glared at him poisonously,"dont.Touch.Me." He smiled at me and poked my cheek,"I can touch you if I want."

He poked my cheek again and chuckled when I continued to glare at him. Just when his pointer finger was going to make contact with my cheek again I quickly grabbed it and bended it in an unsual way making a disgusting crack come from it. Logan stood up and yelled in pain,"what the fuck!"

I stood up too,grabbed my stuff from the locker room,and got out of the school early,"I'm done for the day."

****

“Hello Beautiful, I thought I’d never see you again,” Ryan smiled widely at me as he saw me turn the corner towards the building. “How’d you know I was coming,” I asked, and specifically at this time, I thought to myself as I looked at the time on my watch. It's 9:34pm.

He shrugged,” I took a wild guess. C’mon let’s go inside, oh and can you tell me why I saw a dead body by the entrance yesterday night?” Ryan chuckled slightly as I stiffened.

“He touched me so I killed him, you’re lucky that wasn’t you,” I said seriously. “ You can’t kill me Beautiful, but if you did you would be the next one to die, The Ross Family are highly protective and bipolar,” he smirked at me and twitched his eyebrows up.

I just chuckled,” what makes you think I can’t kill you?” Once we were inside the building, he turned to me ,”the real question is why would you even want to kill me at all?” Ryan’s eyes deepened as he looked me seriously in the eye, talk about bipolar, jeez.

I loved the way he looked at me like that though, the bad side of him shows so many more emotions in him.

When I looked closely I could strangely see that his eyes were stunningly turning a million shades lighter, turning it light blue. My mouth stood agape at the beauty of his eyes that seemed to hypnotize me. I stepped closer to him and looked him even deeper in his eyes. Wait-what was that?Something in his eye was moving.