Vampire's Revenge-6

Chapter 6

Marissa went to the other side of the bed with a whole bunch of stuff in her hands,"do you need any help,Marissa?"I asked while eyeing her movements.She shook her head and gave me a  small smile,everything she had in her hand she dropped on a table nearby.

Marissa grabbed the bowl of water and a white rag towards Ryan,"Dr.Hovard will be here in five minutes." I kept quiet as I watched Marissa wetten the rag and gently clean up Ryan's face and bloody arm.The whole time Ryan was just staring at me,having no interest in the nurse whatsoever.

The minutes seemed to fly by when Marissa was cleaning up his wounds.An old man came inside with a clipboard and strained his eyes as he looked through his glasses,"Ryan,is that you?" Ryan looked up to the doctor,"yes...yes it is." "What seems to be the problem,sire?" Ryan looked at me and then back to Dr.Hovard,"I got shot with Silver Infused Vampire Venim." I sucked in my breath and closed my eyes tightly.Vampire venim is the worst thing you could ever come across.

The doctor nodded as he grabbed a needle and drew some blood from Ryan's skin. The blood was silver...suprise suprise. "This is odd...very odd,indeed." I looked at the doctor,"can you heal him?" "Yes,but he will need medication that are very rare in these lands." "Where are they found?" Ryan turned his head towards me and tried to reach my eyes."The Fade has them," the doctor closed his eyes and frowned deeply showing his true age.

"You're not going anywhere without me,"Ryan squeezed my hand and kept his eyes strong. I shook my head at him,"you're too sick.I can go there,get what I need,and come back to help you,problem solved."

"No,I'm not taking any chances.You're staying next to my side,always,end of discussion." I sighed loudly,"and if I don't obey your orders?Because you know I won't anyway."

Ryan tried to sit up but he winced and quickly fell back down."I could always ask one of the guards to make sure you won't escape the castle,"he suggested. I smirked,"and I could always kill that guard in a milli second."

His eyes seemed to fade in color,"don't make me beg." Dr.Hovard cleared his throat,"the only thing I can give you right now is some pain killers,and the medication you need will get that venim out of your system once we get it.Oh and you also need to feed to be at least stronger than you are now in this state." Ryan's grip on my hand weakened,I squeezed his hand.

The doctor nodded at me and disappeared,Marissa put pills in Ryan's mouth and held the glass of water towards his lips.His head slowly lifted and he gulped down the glass of water until it was almost empty.

"If I stay then who's going to go get the medication for you?"Marissa turned to me,"Dr.Hovard was going to get it for him.But now he must feed from me." I raised an eyebrow at her,"from you?"

She nodded,"unless it's a problem?" I looked back at Ryan's face and knew that he was going to need some blood soon.

"No.Go ahead." Marissa nodded and cut her left wrist with her sharp nail and brought her arm to his lips.I held my breath and closed my eyes not wanting to see the action in front of me.God,just imagining him drinking blood from a different female burned something inside of me.Ryan turned his head away,"no.I shall not feed from you but from my beloved,Elektra."

My eyes flashed open and I caught Marissa looking taken aback but she quickly recovered her expression and nodded."Why?Marissa's a perfec-," "I can smell your jealousy-," "I am not jealous,"I interrupted harshly.

"Yeah,and I'm Justin Timberlake.You know what?You nee-," I interrupted him by slicing my own wrist and shoving it to his lips,"just take what you need."

He hesitated but the animal inside him couldn't resist any longer. His fangs tore through my skin hungerly and as he took hard pulls,he growled.His eyes were wild and his grab on my arm was harsh but I knew he was struggling being gentle with me as his animal side came out.