GAME 2: His Beginning

Game 2: His Beginning

"Tonight's hottest news is the big and most awaited launching of the first ever produced Ethereal Cosmos online tomorrow evening. According to the interview of the Ethereal Company CEO, only 5000 people can obtain this game that is why many people is running wildly and almost going insane just to obtain this game. Here is the interview video clip of the Ethereal Company CEO interview."

--- Video clip ---

"So CEO President Walier Nightray, is it really true that only 5000 people can get a hold of this game?"

"Yes."

"Why did you set a limit of products produce? Is there perhaps a problem in financing it?"

"There is no problem when it comes to money."

"Would you like to state the reason?"

"I just want to let those lucky people get lucky, that's all." (Laughing)

--- End of video clip ---

"The company was bombard with criticism in the SNS and other websites because of the Ethereal Company's reason for the limit. A lot of people are really frustrated in them-"

I pressed the off button in the remote and the television turned off. I look outside the big window beside my bed. The sun is setting out soon. *sigh* another day will be passing again and here I am, still bedridden.

My room is actually large and I have been spending here for almost 3 years. I already grasped everything inside this room. In front of my bed, about 11 inches long lay the big flat screen television. 4 inches long beside my bed is the big sofa. When you look above, you can see a big chandelier at the center. Everything here is luxury. Yes, I am rich but I can't even enjoy anything about it.

*knock knock*

"Come in." I said in a soft voice and a 40 year old man went inside my room. I welcomed him with a smile and so as he.

"Ether! How are you doing lately?" he walked near me and sat in the chair beside my bed.

"Yeah. I am okay dad. You don't have to worry."

"Ok ok. I believe in you. By the way, I brought it with me!" My eye suddenly lit up.

"Where? Where is it?" I keep looking beside him hoping to see something he brought but there is nothing. "You are joking me, dad" I complained at him.

"What? You don't believe in your father? I am a bit upset at you, son." He suddenly changed to being sadden.

"Don't show me a face like that and give it to me now, dad."

"Fine fine! I give up! The prince will get his request immediately." He sounded jokingly but then he picked his cp inside his pocket and called one of our servants to bring it inside.

I can't help my heart to throb. This is a feeling of excitement. I saw the servant walk nearer to us and I saw him carrying a plain black box. The servant hands over the box to my father and he stepped out of the room.

"Here." I hurriedly stole the box and looked at it.

"Dad, this box is really plain..." I whine. "You should have created something more artistic that can make it stand out more."

"What's the use of standing out when it is limited? Whether this stand out or not it will immediately be sold out, you know" I chuckled at his response.

"Well, you have a point. I guess it is already sold out huh. I saw in the news earlier that only 5000 people can get a hold of this. I saw you in the interview and your reason really sucks!" I laughed at him.