The big Bang

I woke up and Brandon wasn't home for some reason. He left his phone. Maybe i should look through it, oh i know, Messages

Today
?-do you have the drugs?
B-yeah im on my way.
?-ok, what about jazz?
B-she will be fine, she knows better she knows not to try anything or else.
?-k dude see ya later
End of messages
When i was done i felt breathing on my neck, oh no, "so thats where my phone is." It was brandon. All of the sudden i was knocked down to the floor and being dragged by my hair. "WHY ARE YOU SO DAMN NOSEY!" He yells "oww brandon, why are you doing drugs!?"i ask "Thats none of your fucking business!" He spat "but bran-"he cuts me off "SHUT UP BITCH!" He yells "brandon you're breaking my heart." I say about to cry. "Does it LOOK LIKE I GIVE A SHIT!" And he throws me in a room and locks the door. "I will be back later and maybe you will finally learn!" He abandoned me and didnt come back until 2 days later. "B-b-Brandon, are you home?" I ask "YEAH!" He responded. "Please open the door, im very hungry and thirsty...." I ask "yeah here i come." I heard the door open and as soon i got up i ate and drank water and i sat in the couch watching TV. Brandon's acting strange and his eyes are red. "Brandon, are you ok?" I ask in concern. "Uh huh! Yea I'm fine!" He says all bubbly. "No,BRANDON ARE YOU ON DRUGS?! I yell. "DONT YELL AT ME YOU SLUT PEICE A DOO DOO HEAD LOOKIN ummmm uhhh.. Wait what?!" He says all confused. I noticed the beer bottle in his hand and when i saw the bottle, he broke the glass on my head. "(Screams) BRANDON! i black out and i wake up in our bed. Brandon is laying next to me and he gets excited that I'm up. And Brandon looks better i think he is ok now. "Omg Im SO sorry about what happened i was on some drugs and it was dumb of me and-i cut him off "Listen Brandon, I'm leaving you!" I yell i pack my bags and take my car keys and i get in the car and i roll down my window. "WAIT JAZZY, PLZ DONT DO THIS..WHY ARE YOU LEAVING ME??! He asks "because, i cant stand the abuse Brandon..... Goodbye!" And i drive off to my sisters house. "Jazz whats wrong, come in, come in!" I walk in and we are in her room and we watch tv and text our friends. Then we hear a knock at the door. "If its Brandon, I'm not here." I said "ok"she says in response. She answers the door and its him. "Umm hi Vanessa, can i talk to Jasmine?" He ask politely "umm sorry, she's not here...." She try's to convince him but that didn't work. "I SEE HER FUCKING CAR IM NOT A DUMBASS! He yells "move!"he yells "HELL NO, get out my-she was cut off by a big bang, it sounded like a gun shot....no.....NO i look around the corner and i see my dead sister....