I still love you

Jasmine pov
I awake next to Brandon looking at me.
"What?!" I say staring at him. "Im so sorry jazzy...." He says sincerely. "For?" I ask. "For hitting you last night, i feel bad, i shouldn't have done that to you." He tells me. "Its ok Bran, i still love you!" He smiles and leans in to kiss me. I kiss him back. He gets on top of me and takes off his shirt and he takes off mine. As soon as he kissed my neck i pushed him away and he seemed confused. "Why jazz?" He asked. "You know im a virgin and im STILL not ready!" I tell him "Ok,fine... LOOKS LIKE ILL JUST TICKLE YOU!" He starts to tickle me. "Hahaha Brandon get off of me hahaha!" I say laughing. He gets off and we go downstairs and Brandon goes to the store and im going for a walk. "Hey Jazzy, wait up!" Who is that? "Warren omg!" I hug him and he hugs back. "I missed you so much jazz!" He says excited. We hug again and I look at Warren and he looks terrified, he wasn't looking at me, omg its Brandon! "GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF OF HER!" Brandon says. "Oh you're gonna get it when we get home!" He tells me. Warren is gone and now im in Brandon's car. We arrive at the house and he knocks the air out of me by punching me in the stomach.
"YOU NEVER LEARN YOU HOE!" His words really hurt me "I'm s-s-or-"he cuts me off "SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH YOU ARE NOT SORRY!" He kicks me and walks to our bedroom. "Brandon, plz help me up." I ask politely. "NO!"he is still angry with me. I crawl to our bedroom and he is watching TV. I get in the bed and he lets out a tear. "Brando-" he cuts me off "you hate me, dont you.." He says. Lean in to kiss him and he kisses back. He takes off his shirt and mine. He takes off his pant and he slips off my shorts. He starts to suck on my neck and he finds my sweet spot. "B-b-brandon" i didn't mean to moan his name but i have no self control at this point. He giggles and unclipped my bra. He threw it on the floor and he took off his underwear and mine so now we are both naked, my heart was beating fast and it was beating out of my chest. He gets a condom and he puts it on. "Are you sure?" He ask to make sure i was ok with this. I nodded in response and he slips in side me. "Oww oww oww!" I said in pain. "Sorry, do you want to stop?" He asks. "No its ok, keep g-g-going." I struggle to say. It hurt bad at first but then pain turned into pleasure. "BRANDON GO FASTER!" And he actually does what i say for a change. We both climaxed and we laid down next to each other he asks "why did you let me jazz?" "Because i still love you."