15
Ross' pov
I woke up with Laura wrapped in my arms the next morning. She was snoring slightly, she so fricken adorable, she doesn't have to try.

The next thing I know, she flutters her eyes open.

Ross: Good morning beautiful *smiles at her*

Laura: good morning handsome

She lays her head on my chest and closes her eyes again.

Ross: Nooooo dont go back to sleep Laur, I wanna see you. So as much as I love this position were in, WAKE UP!! *laughs*

Laura: mhmmmm *groans*

She goes to get up from the bed, but I pull her back down, wrapping my arms around her, holding her close to me.

Ross: *whispers* I never said I wanted you to leave though.

Laura: *shivers*

I put my head on her head, asking her if she wanted to go to the mall with me later.

Ross: Babygirl?

Laura: hmm?

Ross: Do you wanna have an us day today? Just you and me? We could go to the mall? Go out to eat? Come back and go in the pool? Watch movies and cuddle? I really wanna just stay with you all day.

Laura: Anything you want *smiles* whenever you want me, Im here.

She is the best thing, that I had ever had in my life.

Laura: Same here dude *giggles*

I raise my eyebrows.
Laura: you were thinking out loud.
Ross:*chuckles*oh
Laura: *hugs tighter* I love you so much.

Ross: I love you too. So much.

She gets up, saying she was going to get ready.

Ross: I WASNT DONE WITH YOU(He shouts to her from the bedroom)

Laura: BUT I WAS *giggles*(she says from the bathroom)
~~~~~~~~~~
Laura's pov
I come downstairs wearing a blac, white and pink floral dress, with a white mini jacket, and white converse. I curl my hair, then put it into a high pony tail.
I use light make-up. I jump of the last step, scaring Ross.
He looks at me and his eyes widen.

Ross: whoa. You look- whoa.

Laura: *walks up to him wrapping her arms around his neck* thank you *giggles*

Ross: you ready?

Laura: yup!

(In the car)

Ross puts his hand on my thigh as he drives.

Ross: I love you so much, you dont even know.

Laura: aww I love you too!!

~~~~~~~
At the mall
Ross' pov
I put my arm around her, she nuzzles into my chest as we walk.
Laura: ROSS!!! Can we go to forever 21?

Ross: Anything you want, baby.

She smiles, dragging me into the store.
She runs to the clothes racks, while I slowly walk after her. She piles up clothes on my arms, while she goes looking for more. I just laugh and follow her.

Ross: Laura, I think this is enough clothes. *chuckles*

Laura: Rossssssss

I give her a look.

Laura: *putting her hands up* ok, ok.

She tries on all of the clothes, and she looks perfect in every single one of them.

Laura: Ready?...hello? Ross??
*waves hand in his face*

Ross:*shaking his head* oh, Im sorry, I was just- you just look so...perfect.

Laura smiles at me.

We walk out of the store, and Laura latches onto me, not letting me go.

Ross: you ok Laur?

Laura: Yeah...fine.

Ross: *stops, making her look at him* whats wrong, gorgeous?

Laura: All these girls are staring at you.

Ross:*puts his two fingers under her chin, causing her to look at him* so?

Laura: Why do you like me so much? I feel like you'd leave me whenever youd get the chance. Why did you choose me out of everyone? Dont you want someone prettier? I feel like these girls will steal you away from me.

Ross: Laura, Laur, I will never leave. I promise. You are all I need in my life. Forever and always. I need you.

Laura: *smiles*

Ross: I love you you. (He says sincerely)

Laura: I love you too*smiles*

Ross: cmon, lets go.
~~~~~~
Laura's pov

We were walking to the food court, to pick up the food that Riker and Rocky asked for.

Laura: Are you sure thats the food h-

I drop everything that was in my hands. My train of thought scatters everywhere. I freeze in my spot. Everything around me stops.

I see him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HEY THERE! I know that this was really short, but I wanted to leave it as a cliff hanger. Im working on the next chapter right now, and it should be updated later by sometime! Im going to try to update a LOT this weekend so get ready!!