Chapter 7

TOBY'S P.O.V

I saw her happiness. Loaine might be sassy and looked all plain, but I liked the way she presented herself to the world. She didn't do fake gestures. You could easily believe in anything she said. Not that I long her presence only to help me fake this relationship together, I also just found out that she's an indeed unique self.

And I liked that about her.

"So this is my room." She walked me to her small but comfy white room.

"Hey I like this." I chuckled. "You do tumblr?"

"Don't even think about it." She laughed. "Damn it, yes I tumblr. Sometimes."

"Cool."

I studied every inch of this room. This was where her amazing personality grew. She's a detail-oriented person. Everything was well-managed. I could see that her Mom was also an amazing person. She reminded me of my Mom. I think I chose the right girl. This fake relationship would work flawlessly in front of the camera.

"Let's get out of here." Loaine hung by the door waiting for me to leave first.

"Why?"

"I usually don't invite strangers in." She winked. "Privacy speaking."

"So I'm the first?"

"Hey!" She scolded me playfully.

"Stop right there. I'm your boyfriend, remember?"

"Hey it's a fake relationship, remember?"

I giggled and gave in. We walked back to the living room. Connor and Riley already messed around with her Mom. They watched Scandal together. Quite a view. But it's time to leave, so I should unfortunately interrupted the happiness in this room and dragged the boys out.

"Thanks for coming, sweet boys!" Her Mom waved happily.

"Until next time, Mom!" Riley hugged her.

I approached Loaine who's standing by the garage, staring at us. Connor was taking the car with Riley so it's the right time to say goodbye to her - for now.

"Thanks for bringing us here. It's cool to know your family." I hugged her.

"Uh..." She stepped back.

"Oh sorry. Am I stepping into the wrong zone?"

"No. But the question is, should we do cheesy scenes?"

"I don't know. You tell me. What do you think camera wants to see?"

"I don't like it."

"Then we can make it our own way." I smiled. "Don't worry about it now. We'll figure something out. We'll work on it."

"Okay."

"So, see you tomorrow? I'll pick you up after work."

"Okay."

She didn't bother to look at me in the eyes. But it's alright. She's protective over herself and that's normal. The only thing I wanted to do now was to make her feel safe and welcomed in our family. Someday when I introduce her to my family, I believe Loaine would do great. I should never second-guess her performance.

"Bye all!" Riley waved through the window.

"Bye!" Her Mom excitedly waved back again at us.

I stared at Loaine. She smiled softly. Well, at least she did. I should win her trust as well. We should work together as a team. This fake relationship should really score better than those stupid gossips and dramas.

"What about it?" Connor checked on me through the rearview mirror.

"Cool. Yeah I like her Mom." I nodded.

"You think it will work?" Riley glimpsed. "You think this will the gossip's killer?"

"It should be, huh? That's what this is about, isn't it?" I replied shortly. My mind flew everywhere.

"Wrong. What matters here is you, to feel happy and free around her. And vice versa. Be real with her." Riley noted. "Don't think that it's fake. Because remember, Connor and I with the girlfriends, we have the real thing. You should work twice as hard to get even."

"Alright." I sighed. "Alright, I got it."

"That said, Loaine's cute. I like her." Connor smirked meaningfully.

"Yeah, second that." Riley smiled. "Yeah Tobs?"

"No doubt." I rolled my eyes.

Oh by the fake eye rolls I meant yes, yes she's cute.