My eyes scanned the room in search for the blood dealer. He controlled all of the blood, he would bring it in the mansion and would make sure it wouldn't soil and go bitter.

When I failed to catch sight of him I let out an aggravated growl.

The cluster of workers cautiously stepped back.

"I'm thirsty" i state.

They all look at one another with curious expressions hoping for an elaboration of my current demand.

"Blood, i want blood"

Wide eyes grew wider and mouths fell open a little further.

God people are so dumb, I'm not hear to drink their fucking blood, typical humans assuming the worst.

I roll my eyes and use my sense of smell to sniff out the blood. Thankfully it didn't take very long as my appetite was growing stronger and my patience wearing thinner.

Pulling open the door and popping open the lid, I took out a pouch of blood. The blood type was not an issue for me, since I wasn't hunting there was no need to be picky. I closed the lid and made my way out of the small room and back into the kitchen.

Leaning back on the counter, I small smirk leaves my lips as everyone watches in awe.

The sudden extension of my fangs had caused everyone to jump back. I only extended my top set of fangs, since I had earned another bottom pair of fangs when I got my powers, I refrain from using them just as a precaution,

I bring the pouch to my lips and pierce the plastic packaging. The Crimson red liquid spilled out of the pouch and splattered on the floor.

The warm blood filled my mouth, its sweet taste was refreshing. It was nowhere near as delicious as the blood extracted from the veins but it was decent and enough to sustain my thirst until my next hunt.

I squeezed the remaining droplets of blood into my mouth with relish. I licked the enduring remains of blood from my lips before tossing the pouch across the room landing swiftly in the bin.

I poor myself a large glass of red wine.

"What's for dinner?" I ask nonchalant as if I didn't just devour a litre of blood.

I raise my eyebrow urging for a response. I bring the glass of wine to my mouth and take large gulp.

"Answer me" I instruct.

Everyone's gaze falls to the man wearing the chefs hat.

"Uh well um-"

"Out with your words, I haven't got all day"

"Well your mother had us prepare several different dishes: beef tataki, Dexter rump steak, esacllop of wild salmon, lobster,  Cumbrian honey roast and Parma ham and a rabbit pie..... For dessert raspberry soufflé, tiramisu and a pecan pie." He mumbles out.

What? I don't even know what those things are and I know a lot of things.

"First of all you can't count because that wasn't seven dishes that was 10, secondly who the fuck are we catering for?! The prince of Dubai? And lastly what the hell is beef tataki? What's wrong with pizza and chips?"

"Um.... Would you like Pizza and chips?" The chef questions.

"No i don't want pizza! I was just trying to make a point you imbecile"

Actually pizza is hard to say no to, I would pick a pizza over the majority of people in this mansion.    

"You know what, that does sound a lot more appetising then Parma ham"