Sleepers inside

And when your breath is white
I can tell the sleepers
Are creeping up inside

.......
.......
.......
.......

Your breathing began to get shaky, your breath turned white.
Your skin pale
Every muscle that you moved hurt
Your eyes ache of no sleep.

Red looks down at you sadly, "Hold on.. (Y/n) He whispers. Getting on his clothing and getting you ready. "we're going to get you help, now."

.......
.......
.......
.......

(Y/n) had gotten sick
Her skin was pale
And her eyes were blood shot
Her throat had become so swollen it hurt to squeak out a help.
She knew that all Red wanted to do,
Was help her get better.
But he feared that she would end up like his father.
He began to get restless, finally giving up his mountain home to save her.
Before it's to late.

.......
.......
.......
.......

Red picks you up and wraps a blanket around you, "Damn it." He mumbled, looking outside,
A blizzard ran across the wind, making it hard to see anything. He wouldn't be able to go down the mountain till it calmed down.
He looks down at your shivering form 'she needs help now..' he thought. Then wrapped another blanket around you, opening the door.
The whistling wind filled his ears, "Charazard can't fly in this .." he mumbled. Then shook his head, putting his hat on you and grabbing his backpack. Everything he needed was in there.

Red began his way down the mountain, looking down at your form every once and a while. The wind pushing him over, his raven hair turning white with the snow hitting it.
Red knew that he was no where near the bottom, he also had no idea where he was going. So he followed his common sense, going downward, holding you close and never letting you go.

.......
.......
.......
.......

Red sat you down under a tree, holding you closer as his arms began to give out.
Your form began to violently shiver, Red narrows his eyed and began to think. Bringing out Lapras.
"Lapras.. Please use Ice beam to make a shelter."

Laaaaa! The Pokèmon sang and did as asked, making a shelter for them, to thick for it to break and fire to melt.

"Thank you" Red says, returning his Pokèmon, getting inside and going to his back pack, grabbing a few pieces of wood. "Okay.." he mumbled and took out a few matches "this is dangerous, but worth it.." he looks back at you "For you.." he mumbled before setting the wood ablaze.

You began to warm up as the wood burned,
The whistles of the great snow outside.

Red began to warm up himself, looking in his backpack to see if he had everything.
'(Y/n)'s Pokèmon... My Pokèmon... extra wood... not much though.. Food and water. That's about it...' Red thought, then leaned back. Bringing you into a tight embrace and sighing "I'm sorry..." he mumbled "I know you're not awake to hear this.. But I'm sorry that I left you and everyone. I did it for reasons beyond my own imagination." He whispers, then looking at his pocket.
'The note dad left... I thought I lost it..'
He takes out the note, reading it out loud...