Wake up you sleeper

Open up your eyes
Waking up, you sleeper
You never seem surprised...

You wake up in a warm bed, expecting to be cold. Your over coat was gone, your jeans slipped off and replaced with someone warm... You blink your eyes a few times, sitting up and seeing a nightstand. Your Sawsbuck was.. Not with you.
You began to panic as you search for your jeans and backpack.
You then hear some footsteps...

You make a fist and open the door, taking down the person in the hallway "Give me my Pokèmon, damn it!" You shout, until you look down. Seeing your long time friend...
Red.
"Red?!" You shout

"What a way to greet someone... (Y/n)" Red says in his normal, calm and collected voice
You hug him tightly. Beginning to cry "HOW COULD YOU LEAVE ME?! WITHOUT A WORD?!" You sob into his chest.

Red pats your back, "(Y/n)..." He mumbled "I'm sorry..." he says softly.

You hug him tighter and tighter, sniffing a bit as his black shirt got wet with tears.

Red sighed, hugging you back and setting you on your feet. "Come now, (Y/n), Breakfast is ready"
You nod and wipe your tears away, his voice was different..
Not happy..
Not loud...
Not amused....

Red leads you to the kitchen, telling you to sit down as he hands you a plate of pancakes.

Pi! Pika pi!

His Pikachu says and jumps on your shoulder, nuzzling into your neck

You smile and pat his head "its been a while.. buddy..." you say softly

Red sits down across from you, his Pikachu running to his side and jumping onto his head.

"Thanks.. Red.." you mumble.
Red nods. Looking down at the table, glaring up at you once and a while.

......
......
......
......

You and Red talked for a while, him telling you why he retreated to the place he now calls home, you always looked into his eyes. He never seemed surprised. He became dull and something that you never expected him to turn into...
Maybe all the battling finally caught to him,
Realizing he was to strong and beat every foe who stood before him.
Night after night
Day after day
Morning after morning.
The boordom had finally got to him.
His words of theory caught your brain,
Red saying things like, "the mountain is the only one who I cannot beat, my mother does not miss me for I know she has replaced my heart with another boy. My dream became to big, to the point where everyone fears me and none of my allies accept me. I became what I wanted to be. And now I regret every day I chased my dream." Hearing these things made you down, throwing your heart for a loop as you realized what he said...

Was true.

.......
.......
.......
.......

You pat him on the back, hugging him tightly as he blinks a few times and hugs you back. Stuffing his nose into the crook of your neck.