Prolog

• Dedicated to my friends, both online and in real life

So, this is a story about my characters Blood and Love and their group of friends (each of the friends represents one of my own friends, for the record. they picked which they wanted and i made the characters & personalities). i know that doesn't really tell ya much, but just read and see if you like it (don't judge by just the prolog, please).

“Big Brother?” the tiny female voice roused the young boy from his slumber.

“What is it, Love?” he asked, looking towards the door where his twin sister stood, pink eyes glowing in the soft moonlight that entered his bedroom through the window.

“Mommy and Daddy are fighting again,” she informed him, “can I please sleep with you, Blood?” Blood paused, listening for the sound of his mother and father screaming at each other and was quick to find that what his younger twin was telling him was true.

“If you want,” he sighed, trying to pretend that the fighting didn’t affect him. After all, he was the older brother, he had to keep his emotions in check for his sister’s sake. If he started crying over his parent’s fighting, then what would happen to her?

BANG!

Blood’s crimson eyes opened wide as the sound of a gun going off rocked the house. Seconds later, another shot went off. Terror and dread filled the seven year old as he told his sister to stay in bed, begging her not to leave the room until he said it was alright. With panic filled steps, Blood rushed down the hallway to his parent’s bedroom.

“Mom?” he called after reaching the door, hand slowly moving towards the door handle, “Dad? Are you guys in there?” Slowly, the child opened the door and the sight that greeted him on the other side made him scream.

Poor Blood. i feel kind of bad doing that to him, but it's for the greater good of the story, so i don't fel all that horrible about it (i know how bad that sounds, but it has to be done)