Chapter 2

Michael walked to school, like any other day, and he thought of Kristin, how sweet and innocent she was, "I can never have a girl like her..." Mike thought. Little did Michael know, Kristin thought the same about him...

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Michael!" A high pitched voice yelled from across the class room.

"Oh! Hey Kristin," Michael said, realizing it was her.

"Hey, Michael, are you good at math?" She asked, randomly.

Mike thought, even though he snuck out every night to kill innocent people, he was pretty good at math, "yes, why?"

"I need some help... Could I come by your house later, you know, so you could maybe help me?" Kris asked, in hopes he would say yes. After all, she just wanted to talk to Mike so it could be more like a date.

"Tonight?" Michael didn't know if he wanted to give his night up to a girl, or to rebellious killing and vandalizing stuff, "sure, why not."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael and Kristin walk home from school together, Mike tries to keep his distance because he didn't want to come on to strong.

"So, who do you live with?" Kristin asked Mike.

"My mom..." Mike replied, trying to forget his dad.

"Oh, well... I live with my mom too! And my dad," Kristin said, making Michael sad.

"My dad beat my mom," Mike said, "and left."

Kristin looked at the ground, "sorry," she whimpered.

Michael nodded in reply. Then he thought about the 'study date' he had... Kristin can't go in his room! There are deadly weapons in there, not to mention his bloody clothes.

"Can we study at your place?" Mike asked Kristin while approaching his house.

"I don't know... My dad doesn't like the type of boys I like- I mean, not that I like you or anything. WAIT not that I hate you I just-" Michael paused kris.

"It's ok if you don't like me... No one ever does."

Kristin looked down again... "Uhm... Well, who's house?"

"My place, I guess," Mike says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mike walked in his house, trowing his book bag on the couch, and racing to the fridge to eat a cup of chocolate pudding and a spoon. He stuffs his face within a second, and grabs his book bag, plops on the couch, and pats his hand on the couch, signaling Kristin to sit beside him. Kristin stood in the doorway the whole time, staring at him, and walked over to sit on the couch after he signaled. Michael pulled out his books from math, Kristin did the same.

"So what do you want to do first?" Mike asked.

"I don't know... Some math stuff," Kristin said, moving a little closer to him hoping he would realize she liked him.

Mike got nervous, "u-um, l-lets start with... Fractions?" Kris nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The whole time, Mike acted weird... Like he liked kris or something, but Kristin knew she liked him. Kristin stayed at mikes for a while, even after the lesson. They talked about theirselves, to get to know each other. They liked the same music, food, and even places (rock, pizza, and concerts). Thanks to Kristin, Mike didn't kill, or even try to kill anyone that nigh, not because it was to late, but because he was finally happy! Michael loved someone, besides his mom. He felt like he was complete, and he knew that Kristin liked him too!

Poor Kristin, she's in love with a psychopath.