Update and Say Something

So I decided to redo a few songs that I've done in the previous book so if you want repeat songs just list them below. I also wanted to mention I just started high school and I'm also in a theatre production. I'll try to find time between to create one shots and such but if I go on hiatiuses you know why, and I lastly wanted to tell you guys about my emotions. I know you must hate hearing about it, but I need to vent somewhere. I'm going through a huge changes and a lot of heart ache. My father just lost his job, my heartbreak from earlier still continues, therefore my writing may not be the happiest and maybe possibly triggering, so please if you are dealing with depression, anxiety, etc. Talk to me and don't read much of my one shots for the content isn't very postive. :D Thank you guys you mean the world to me .

Say something, I'm giving up on you
I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you
Anywhere I would've followed you
Say something, I'm giving up on you

Words were very much knives. Sharp knives indeed. Y/N kept herself locked up, trying to show no emotion, but she was broken, broken beyond compare. She wanted to let go and live a normal life but the angry and sad words in her head wouldn't let her. Her hands trembled as she picked up the slip of paper she put on her desk. Tear drops were scattered and bleed words together. She didn't want to do want she was about to, but she saw no other way out of her hell. 

Hiro sat outside Y/N's bedroom door. His hand moving toward the knob but he couldn't turn it. He was frozen. How could he make Y/N feel the love she deserved and so much needed? He felt worthless. He heard shuffling from inside the room, a small scream, and then pure silence. He heart swelled unimaginablely. He didn't want to see what was on the other side. He couldn't bare it. 

Y/N laid on the ground, a lump of tears and frustration. She wanted it all to end. Hiro came in as soon as he heard the silence. Both hearts couldn't handle the pain Y/N felt. 

"What did you do?" Hiro asked, he pulled Y/N into his lap. Blood was rushing from her stomach and Hiro suddenly knew what the scream was for. A small gun laid where Y/N was. 

"Hiro it's too much, I'm giving up," Y/N whispered. She carressed Hiro's face, her eyes began shutting slowly but Hiro couldn't let her die. 

"I love you," Hiro murmured. 

"And I love you, but you couldn't save me Hiro, no one could," Y/N's breath began to become shallow. 

"Say something, talk to me, stay with me," Hiro began to cry. His tears dropped onto Y/N's wound. 

"Shh, it'll all be ok soon," Y/N closed her eyes slowly and her last breath escaped her chapped lips. 

"No, please, come back," Hiro said hoplessly. Yet he knew his pleading was worthless. He kissed Y/N's lips one more time before taking the gun to his head. "I'll be with you soon my love,"