Rocky: See, you do get it! (He says excitedly)

Riker: well I dont like anyone, and even if I do, I would NEVER tell you guys, maybe the girls, but not you guys *he says pointing to us* so dare.

Rocky: I dare you to run down the street in your boxers (see what i did there )

Riker: Ugh...fine...*takes off his clothes walking out the door.

I shield Laura's eyes.

Ross: I will be the only one you see like that. *smirks*

Laura: *mouth drops open, and blushes*

I lean back, pulling her on my lap, smirking to myself.

Riker then comes back in.

Riker: Like three people hit me with they're purse.

Everyone: *laughs*

Riker: Ok, Ross, truth or dare?

Ross: *looks at Laura* Dare.

Riker: I dare you to take a piece of clothing off of yourself, between you and Laura, whenever one of you lies about something.

Ross: Um ok?

Ok good, so whenever Laura lies, or I notice anyways, she'll have to take off clothing. Either way I win. What? Im a guy.

Laura: *stutters* Um- I- uh- o-ok.

Ross: You know you dont have to do this right?

Laura: *shaking her head* No, its ok, I'll do it.

Ross: ok, well, in that case...

Did you have a bf before me? If you did, whats his name? Adress? Phone number? What does he look like? Are you still in contact with him? Do i need to hurt him? Im gonna hurt him anyways, so forget that. Dont forget Laura, that's enough to be naked, right here, right now.

Her eyes widen and I smirk. So does everyone else.

Ross: I dont know why you guys are smirking, I will never let you see my girl naked. *pulls Laura closer*

Laura just blushes. Again.

Rydel: you do know she can do the same to you right? You each have to do it.

Riker: *still phased on what Ross just said* SHES LIKE MY SISTER!! That'd be gross dude.

The rest of the boys nod their heads.

Good.

Laura: I guess I'll just take off some clothes now.

She goes to pull up her shirt, I go to stop her, but Riker does before me. He widens his eyes, looking at her wrists. He motions for her to stop.

Ross: I know about the cuts, Riker.

Rocky/Ryland/Ratliff: WHAT!?

Riker: well then in that case, WHAT?! WHY!?

Ross: *pulling Laura closer, protectively* Its ok guys, we already have it sorted out, shes not doing it anymore.

Rydel: yeah.

Riker: you knew, Rydel?

Rydel: I was the first.

Ross: well while were still on the subject, Riker, if you saw the scars, why would you try to hide them from me? *He says clenching his teeth*

Riker: We all know how you get dude, you would be all over her, never leaving her side.

Laura: oh trust me, he is.

Ross: changing the subject, Laura, you have to answer.

She groans.

Laura: Fine...but Im only answering the first two questions. Yes, I have.
H-

Ross: AND I DIDNT KNOW?!

Laura: No, thats why you asked.
And his name was Bradley.

Ross: The one from the music video you were in?

Laura: yup *pops the p*

Ross: AND I DIDNT KNOW?!

Laura: Nope *pops the p*

Ross: ADRESS! NOW!

Laura: *goes to pull off her shirt(well it was Ross')

Ross: *pulls it down* No, not in front of them. We'll finish this later.

Laura just rolls her eyes.
End of pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They just finished their later game of Truth or Dare. Rocky had to eat two full boxes of Mac n cheese, which he enjoyed. Ratliff had to kiss Rydel, which they both enjoyed, Riker on the other hand was furious at Ryland, who told them to do it. Ryland had to wear only his boxers for the rest of the games. Rydel had to sit on Ratliffs lap the whole time.

Laura's pov
Im currently being dragged upstairs by Ross. Im scared of what he may find out. You know how he gets with that kinda stuff. Just look at him now, he wont even let me be in the bathroom for more than 5 minutes by myself. We finally reach his room, and he drags me to the bed. He squints his eyes at me, as if trying to read me.

Ross: Why didnt you tell me?

Laura: I just didnt think that it mattered.

Ross: everything about you matters to me. *he says sincerely*

Awww!! HE IS SO SWEET!

Laura: *blushes and hugs me*

Ross: *Pulls her on his lap hugging her tighter*

Laura: he used me (I love Bradley) *she says looking down*

Ross: *hugs her tightly* (not purposely, but hes angry) (CAN YOU IMAGINE THIS OMG!)

Laura: Ow, Ross, your hurting me.

Ross: *hugs tighter* OH MY GOSH LAUR IM SO SORRY! ARE YOU OK? WHERE DOES IT HURT!?

Laura: *Laughing and tries to pull out if his grip*

Ross: Oh, haha, I'm sorry.

Laura: Its ok

Ross: Im really sorry about what happened though, Laur. You didnt deserve that. But just know that I would NEVER do that to you, ever. And if he comes back, I'll beat him up.

I just smile at him. He smiles back and pulls me into him.

Ross: come here you! Give Ross some lovin! (He says opening and closing his hands (like a baby would when they want something)

And thats how we spent the rest of our night, cuddling...and maybe kissing a little.
End of pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys, so I know that I haven't been updating a lot lately, but school has started again, and I've been busy! But I'll try to update as much as you can.

Should I bring back Bradley or Carter (the guy her trapped them on the island) or both?

Tell me in the comments!
Later lovelies!